Ashton Kutcher Quotes

1. I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still.



2. I am only young once, who cares if I'm a goofball!


3. I'm continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. As long as you're uncomfortable, it means you're growing.




4. Acting can be so much fun that it's easy to forget that what you're doing is a job. But if I've got my tie on, I'm going to work.

5. (on his high school years) At the time I was smoking a lot of weed and partying. I woke up many mornings not knowing what I'd done the night before. I'm amazed I'm not dead.


6. I want to be like Tom Cruise from "The Outsiders" and go on and do amazing movies for a long time.

7. I'll probably never be the best actor in Hollywood, but I hope to be the hardest working.

8. I'm from Iowa, we don't know what cool is!


9. I'm a guy's guy. I don't comb my hair unless I have to, and I don't use lotions or fancy shampoos.

10. I'm happy wherever I go, whatever I do. I'm happy in Iowa, I'm happy here in California.

11. Modeling is the best because you have to look hot, which comes easy to me, you know. I'm blessed with that.


12. My mom is still yelling at me because she needs more autographed pictures.

13. I didn't even know guys modeled before that. I thought Fabio was the only male model, and I really didn't fit that bill.

14. Looks fade. Don't get too attached.


15. I think guys wind up after a while not wanting another guy sleeping with the girl they're with. But eventually everyone wants something more. We all have that desire for something special, something committed. We all want to be The One.

16. For me it's about relearning that supporting my wife isn't about providing (money) and home, it's about supporting her desires, needs and emotions. Greatest lesson in my marriage. Don't try to solve her problems, just listen, love and be supportive. This is the opposite of male nature.


17. (on his wife, Demi Moore) When she says time for bed, hop to, good things await.

18. I just had to get over my ego, which was screaming: "This guy used to sleep with your woman," and I listened instead to the little voice inside that was whispering: "This guy loves and cares about your woman." Once I did that, it was a cakewalk.

19. The search for the new black is one of the most elusive quests known to man. It's rumored that Christopher Columbus once searched for the new black and simply gave up. Yet every season we are convinced that some magical chromatic fabric will usurp black as the king of fashion, only to realize later that black still reigns supreme.


20. People used to behave morally because they thought God was always watching - in some ways God today is the collective, and the collective is watching.






21. The failures that we have are sometimes expensive educations.

22. I was watching Charlie on "Ustream" talking about trolls and warlocks and mercury surfboards and all this stuff, and I was finding it quite entertaining. And I couldn't figure out what was going on there because I was just looking at it and going: "God, the guy had the best job in the world", and I went to dinner with a friend of mine, and I mentioned to my friend, I was like: "Man, if they offered me that job I'd take it in a heartbeat"… A couple weeks later, I was fishing with my dad, and I get a phone call, and it was from that same friend that said: "Hey, were you serious when you said that?" and I was like: "Whoa, why?" And he's like: "Well, I hear that they're interested" …The biggest thing I was sort of afraid of was sort of stepping into the fray of this thing that was going on. I didn't want to be a troll.


23. There are a lot of perks that come with fame and with every positive there's a negative and then it all kind of balances out. The traveling is great. You get to see so many different places but there's a downside; having everything splattered across every media resource that exists, being chased by photographers and have them sit at the end of your driveway every day. But it all kind of balances.

24. (on being a free spirit) I say whatever I think and whatever is on my mind, and I just hope that it comes out good. I just try to have a lot of fun.


25. (on rapper Eminem and his music) I think he's got (guts) for saying what he said. People get way too worked up about that stuff instead of just enjoying it.

26. (on his experience with James Van Der Beek and Rachael Leigh Cook on the set of Texas Rangers 2001) In between scenes, we go up and play Nintendo 64. We just all hang out and have a good time.


27. (talking about "The Butterfly Effect" 2004) I thought that it was a fantastic metaphor for life, and pretty enlightening. And I appreciated the opportunity to play a character that's blind to the trauma that takes place in his life. The violence that is in the movie I thought was a fantastic metaphor for how blind we are as a society, and as a people, to the things that actually do happen on a day to day basis, and how we kind of just block them out. And whether it be through our media or whatever, we go: "Oh, it's not happening in my world, so it's not happening." In the movie there's a great representation of the violence with the kids, and the pedophilia, and these kind of things that the guys could have taken the easy road, and kind of squeamishly cut around, but they weren't afraid of it.

28. When you're in bed and you're married to someone, don't fart under the covers and trap her under the covers, because she gets pissed.


29. (on making a bet with friends over Jennifer Aniston) Yeah, that I'd go on a date with her. I was in a basement in Iowa hanging out with my buddies, I was probably 17 or 18, and I bet a buddy $1000 that I would some day go on a date with Jennifer Aniston. She was married to Brad Pitt at the time, so I asked his permission to ask her and he said: "Yeah, it's cool, go ahead. I'll film it." So I said: "Okay, great." So we had a date set up at Pizza Hut and then it came time to pull it off and she didn't want to go. Like, I was serious, and I think she thought I was joking. I don't know. I definitely was serious.

30. (on Demi and Bruce Willis' kids) If I had a daughter that was of my blood, I wouldn't love her any more than I do those three.





What do you think of Ashton Kutcher's quotes?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts