Holly Madison Names Daughter Rainbow Aurora

According to a source, Holly Madison, 33, and her boyfriend Pasquale Rotella welcomed a daughter, Rainbow Aurora Rotella, on Tuesday, March 5 in Las Vegas.


"I wanted to give my daughter a unique name," Madison explained to E! News, who first reported the baby's name. "Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!"


The baby girl arrived at 11:59 a.m., weighing in at 7 lbs., 2 oz.




It has to be mentioned that Madison is ready to give birth to many children. In her own words: " I want six kids. We'll see how it goes, but I want a big family."



Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting! 

Comments

Popular Posts