Holly Madison Quotes

1. I don't need a man. I'm really happy with myself and being with my friends.

2. If I could have a Barbie body, which has no cellulite, I totally would. I would like to have a flatter stomach, but that wont happen either.

3. I'm working on producing my own shows. "Girls Next Door" was a great place to start but it was somebody else's show. I'm just ready to move on.

4. I'd rather be overweight and curvy than super thin with no curves. I'm proud of my body.


5. We are no closer to getting married than we were years ago. It's like a car stalled at the side of the road.

6. I love chicken fingers, I love French fries. I love desserts. I'm not just into dessert of just into savoury food. I love it all. I'm a pig. I love food.


7. It might be refreshing to date someone who is not high maintenance. Sorry, Hef, I love you, but you know you're high maintenance.

8. I signed on her butt…classsssy!

9. I have a treadmill in my house, which is great because even if I jump on it for a little bit, it makes me feel better. I love yoga and Pilates too. I have a private Pilates instructor I go to once a week.


10. I love Snooki. She's a pickle sucker!

11. I think Kendra and I had such a great time doing the shower scene. It's great to just do stuff like that with your friends because it does bring you closer, and I feel like this whole experience shooting has brought us closer together because it's a common goal.

12. I wouldn't mind doing Playboy again. But only if I had creative control.

13. I would like to expand my brand to include destinations in Vegas and also become an entertainment news correspondent.


14. I know Hef doesn't like it when I walk around naked in the house, 'cause he's a little more old-fashioned, sometimes, than people think. But you tend to forget you're naked when you've been shooting naked all day.

15. I think everyone expected me to feel one way, they expected me to be really jealous. But it's not how I feel. We've been apart for two years. I just want him to be happy. I'm more protective than anything else. I just wanted to make sure he's making the right choice.





16. People assume, because I'm Hef's girlfriend, that I'm a Bunny and I'm a Playmate and I'm a centerfold, but they're different things. If you're a Playmate or a centerfold, which is the same thing, you pose for the magazine, you are one particular month, and not every Playmate is a Bunny. A Bunny is a girl who used to work at the Playboy Club, she had the Bunny costume, and now that we don't have Playboy Clubs, it's just Playmates who work special promotions and are fitted for a Bunny costume.


17. I feel like I definitely thrive more as a human and I'm more successful when I'm single.


18. I don't get jealous of other girls, because I was...raised in a cloning lab to be the perfect woman for Hugh M. Hefner, so, other than the fact that my I.Q.'s probably a little higher than he would like, I have nothing to worry about.

19. I have cellulite - and had it even when I was at my absolute thinnest. I'm never not going to have cellulite. People need to just accept that it's there and maybe dress accordingly or use body makeup to cope with it.


20. In five years I'd still love to be here with Hef and my dogs and hopefully I'll have my degree by that time and still having fun.


21. I just feel kind of out of place on Easter. I feel kind of useless because everybody else has kids and I don't and I'm just standing there with nothing to do.


22. (on her boyfriend Jack Barakat) He's totally cool - really down-to-earth. We're both really busy, but we find a way to make it work. I like having someone as busy as me, it's a good match up I think.



23. (on Hugh Hefner's wedding to Playboy model Crystal Harris) I feel like the attention should be on them, It shouldn't be about ex-girlfriends showing up and what are their reactions and stuff like that. I think it should be about them.


24. (Holly Madison credits twitter for helping her find her love Josh Koscheck) We met really briefly in passing then I started following him on twitter and it went from there. I read his tweets and I thought they were really funny and he liked what I was tweeting too. So we really got to know each other before actually getting together. It was really sweet.


25. (on Kendra Wilkinson) She's going to be soccer mom for sure, She's really into sports and playing ball, so I'm sure her child will be too.


26. (on Kendra Wilkinson) I was surprised but so happy for her, I know that ever since she met Hank she's been anxious to have a baby. She'll be really in tune with that baby and she'll be a great mom.

27. I loved my time at the mansion and think the world of Hef. There comes a time in everyone's life where they need to go their own way.


28. After becoming pregnant, I had to makeover my pantry just a little to make the proper adjustments to support the baby. I've found some staples that will stick around after the baby is here, too.

29. Aside from performing in "Peepshow," I do yoga once a week and I like Pilates. I'm more into toning exercises over aerobics. I like working with a trainer at a private gym, but I also like going with friends because you don't get bored or distracted.


30. But when you have a baby inside you, you're like "Whoa!" Anything can happen here, I've got to give this baby all the nutrients it needs and really take care of myself, so this is definitely the healthiest I've ever been in my life.

31. Having a child on the way changes your perspective. You want to do things that will make them proud of you.

32. I always wanted to be ambidextrous, ever since I was a little girl. I wanted to be able to use both hands, and I still use my left hand a lot.

33. I am a bookworm.


34. I could live a normal life. My motivation is only to take on new challenges.





35. Growing up in Alaska, they don't really teach you to swim there. I learned to swim just a few summers ago with Olympic gold medalist Amanda Beard. She did great, and right after that I went to get scuba certified. I had fun with it. I didn't really get scared, but some people thought that was a risk.


36. I don't know why this is, maybe because I am 33 or what, but I didn't think it would be that easy for me to get pregnant. But it was.



37. I don't want to be too strict, because I think kids can get rebellious, but I want to raise my daughter to be passionate about doing good things and pursuing real things and hobbies instead of frivolous materialistic stuff.

38. I like food too much to go on some crazy diet. French fries are my favorite downfall.


39. I moved on from the whole "Playboy" thing five years ago and really never looked back. I'm not one of those girls who goes back to all the parties and things.





40. I started a trial period a couple of weeks ago as a correspondent for "Extra," and now it's become full time.

41. I think someone like Carmen Electra would be great in "Peepshow." Really, though, I think anyone who can sing and dance would be great.


42. I shoot for "Extra" three times a week, and that's great for Las Vegas, too. In addition to interviewing stars who are here for shows, parties and premieres, I'll also get peoples' reactions to different news items and topical gossip.





43. I want six kids. We'll see how it goes, but I want a big family.

44. I want my daughter to be proud of me and look up to me. I think early on in my pregnancy I realized that to be the mom I want to be, I had to change my life, and that's what I'm doing.


45. I want to get into producing. I really learned a lot from "Girls Next Door." Kevin Burns is a great producer. He's really talented, and he taught me a lot. I'm just looking forward to spreading the wings a little bit. Five seasons on "Girls Next Door" was great, but it gets a little repetitive.




46. I was always obsessed with being famous. I had Marilyn Monroe paper dolls as a child, and I was always obsessed with her. I've just been really driven in that direction, and none of my friends were. So, I don't know what put that bug in me at a young age.


47. I was the Playmate editor for "Playboy" for two years. I produced two years' worth of centerfolds. I did everything on that, from picking the girls to designing the sets to picking the wardrobe, coming up with themes, assigning the photographer, down to editing the photos and approving the retouching.



48. I want to work on projects that I feel passionate about and do things that are fun and challenging. I would love to do a live musical. I'm not interested in doing the same thing over and over or the fame and exposure that comes with it. When people keep doing that, they just end up doing the same dumb stuff again and again.


49. I wish ghosts were real!


50. I work hard and I don't come from a rich family.

51. I would love to meet my soul mate. I'm always kind of keeping my eyes open for somebody.

52. I'm a curvy girl and that will never change.

53. I'd rather go naked than wear fur.


54. I'm not entirely sure what my end goal is, but I'd love to get involved in city politics and broadcast TV.




55. I've started the adoption process...I really want to be a mommy.

56. I've had two romances since moving to Las Vegas. One was with somebody 12 years older than me, and the other was the same age, and neither worked out. I know people still think of me as one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends, and he of course was much older than me, but that was a whole different lifestyle and a different kind of dating.


57. In L.A., I don't really want to go out because traffic sucks so bad. I'm sorry, I'm not going to spend five hours a day in my car, so you have to choose where you live very carefully.





58. Like, if you look at Heidi Montag, who got 10 surgeries she didn't need, I think that's unfortunate. I've always been voluptuous with a big butt, but didn't have boobs, so I wanted my body balanced out. My nose was fine in real life, but it didn't photograph well, so I had it tweaked for my line of work. I'm very happy with it.


59. Once I decide I want to do something, I just work really hard and I do it, and I just know it's going to work. I think really positively.


60. Since I've been pregnant, I've lost my taste for fast food. I used to be the biggest McDonald's junkie and now I don't like it anymore. I used to be the biggest fast-food connoisseur, and now I've really lost my taste for it.

61. The last couple relationships I had were long distance. It's not like I can make much of an effort to travel and see anybody. The guy had to do all the work, unfortunately.


62. Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.

63. You don't have to just shop in the maternity section when you are pregnant - you can shop anywhere, just be shape and size savvy!


64. You know, "Peepshow," in retrospect that seems like a good fit for me, but in the beginning, I'm sure you remember, nobody was sure if the show was going to last. Everybody was like: "What are you doing? You can't sing, and you can't dance. What are you doing in this show?"




What do you think of Holly Madison's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts