Jennifer Lawrence Bullied

It is true that Hollywood's most lovable young star Jennifer Lawrence, 22, has been bullied by a group of mean girls in her childhood years.

"I changed schools a lot when I was in elementary school because some girls were mean," Lawrence revealed to UK newspaper, The Sun.


"They were less mean in middle school, because I was doing all right, although this one girl gave me invitations to hand out to her birthday party that I wasn't invited to," Jennifer revealed. "But that was fine, I just hocked a loogie on them and threw them in the trash can," Lawrence continued.

"Don't worry about the b*tches - that could be a good motto, because you come across people like that throughout your life," Lawrence advised.




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts