Kelly Rowland Plastic Surgery Photos

Kelly Rowland, 32, has revealed that she had plastic surgery.


In detail, Rowland admitted that she had breast implants and it clearly appears that she had a nose job.

Rowland revealed to Cosmopolitan UK: "The decision was 10 years in the making, so I'm comfortable talking about it. It's something I really wanted to do for myself - not for a man, not for work, for myself. And I love them!"



Rowland claimed she felt like her "little nuggets for boobs" (her own words) were a bit of a "Bug a Boo," so she decided to use some of her free-flowing Destiny's Child money to pay her plastic surgery "Bills, Bills, Bills."


It has to be noted that Rowland told People Magazine in its March 17 issue, 2008, that she finally feels complete after a long soul-searching journey. Wonder what was that journey all about? Deciding to get breast implants!!!


Kelly stated that she had plastic surgery in October, 2008, to bring her breasts "from an A-cup to a B-cup."



As for the one-cup upgrade, Rowland explained: "I didn't want to have double Ds and be a little bitty size 2 - that would look nuts!"

"I was sick of not fitting into my tops. There was this one really hot House of Dereon top - I just wanted to fill that out!," Rowland was quoted as saying.


Rowland said that top complements her new curves: "I put it on and I looked so good! I'm so happy. I feel complete," Rowland continued.


"It is a decision I made for myself. I like it, and that's all that counts. For young people: Think about it before you just jump off and do something (you may regret later)," Rowland advised.



Judging by the before and after photos, we can't help but notice that Kelly's nose is thinner and more defined now, although there is not a huge difference. This shows her surgeon did a great job as he made her nose look natural, proportional and without drastically changing her look. 


Conclusion: The subtle changes Kelly made to her nose and breasts were done very tastefully and only enhanced the natural beauty that she already possessed.









What do you think of Kelly Rowland's plastic surgery photos?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts