Kristen Stewart Jewish ?

Just in case you wonder: "Is Kristen Stewart Jewish?", the truth is that Stewart, 22, is not Jewish.  




American actress Kristen Stewart (full name: Kristen Jaymes Stewart) is rumored to be Jewish - although there is not big deal made of her faith - because she portrayed
the part of a Jewish girl in the "Adventureland," in which she defended her pal against anti-Semitic comments.

Kristen also paid a visit to the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe while on a vacation in Europe. 


It has to be said that Stewart - when she was eight years old - was wowing people with a Hanukkah song!

In fact, Kristen impressed her talent agent by interpreting  a "serious dreidel song" during a "forced" school performance.

Kristen admits she did not want to participate in the variety show and ended up having to sing a song about the traditional Jewish spinning top, the driedel, associated with Hanukkah, but it was enough to grab the attention of a talent scout in the audience.


In Stewart's own words: "It's weird, because I would be the last person in my school to be in plays, but I was forced to sing a song in a school thing. I sang a dreidel song, which is funny for me. I've never celebrated Hanukkah - it wasn't in my upbringing, but it was one of those deals where everybody has to pick a song or participate somehow in the chorus. It wasn't the normal dreidel song; I can't really remember the words, but it was a more serious dreidel song."

"That's how I met my agent, who was in the audience. I was eight. I was nine when I did my first movie, "The Safety of Objects,"" Stewart added.  She went on to star alongside Jodie Foster in "Panic Room" at the age of 10, before rising to stardom as Bella Swan in the "Twilight" film franchise.




Conclusion: Kristen Stewart is not Jewish.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts