Anita Ekberg Quotes

1. I'm very much bigger than I was, so what? It's not really fatness, it's development.


2. It was I who made Fellini famous, not the other way around.



3. How can I know who's PM or in government in Sweden? It's been 40 years since I moved abroad! Oh!

4. The most important thing for a good marriage is to learn how to argue peaceably.


5. I'm very proud of my breasts, as every woman should be. It's not cellular obesity. It's womanliness.

6. When the film was presented in New York, the distributor reproduced the fountain scene on a billboard as high as a skyscraper. My name was in the middle in huge letters,  Fellini's was at the bottom, very tiny. Now the name of Fellini has become very great, mine very little.


What do you think of Anita Ekberg's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts