Eva Herzigova Quotes

1. We are very isolated, far from boyfriends and friends, so we have to be strong, smart and very professional.


2. Italian men do appreciate beautiful women. They're not afraid of the beauty, which is nice.


3. Yes, I was really good in physics and in math.

4. On my birthday, I was in Milan for the collections.

5. You can't be a model at age 60, but you certainly can be an actress.

6. I don't think I've ever been a model. I don't think of myself as a model. I love images. I like the composition.


7. Because beauty isn't enough, there must be something more.


8. Every night I massage my face with a cream that I remove with a sponge to thoroughly clean my skin then I apply a lotion and a moisturizer.

9. Otherwise, I spend a lot of time at my boyfriend's home in the country, in New Jersey.

10. But for the time being, I've only learned one cake recipe and how to make scrambled eggs.


11. A photo is a creation.



12. I own an apartment in a modern building.



13. But I regret not having liked history.

14. Six months later I was in Paris. I was 16, and it all started to happen.


15. I put my money in the bank: I have to think of life after modeling, when I'm not famous any more.

16. We're constantly buying airplane tickets; we travel on the Concorde.

17. Actually, I don't really like being confused with my image.

18. But I was very much into sports when I was a child.

19. But I also like to shower my parents with presents. I bought them a beautiful car and a house.


20. But I love fish, cheese and meat, and I eat everything, but only in small quantities if it's rich.



21. Ever since I was a very little girl, I've dreamed of acting.

22. History is the key to everything: politics, religion, even fashion.


23. For me, it's a compliment to be compared with Marilyn, the unforgettable actress, the most beautiful one of all. But, curves aside, we have very little in common.

24. I also love horseback riding in New Jersey.

25. I didn't have to undergo reconstructive surgery.


26. I do pottery. I love it. It's very relaxing; it takes me to another planet.




27. I don't think I ever had a swollen head: I remember where I come from.

28. My mother's a secretary; my father's an electrician in a mining company.


29. I especially love French, Italian and Japanese cuisines.



30. I love photo sessions. I'm alone, I'm the queen, everyone's taking care of me.



31. I play a role in front of the cameras, just like in the movies.

32. I rarely do masks because, if I have any extra time, I'd rather spend it with my friends than on myself.


33. I'm lucky, I can sleep from takeoff until we land; so I'm fresh, rested and ready to work on arrival.

34. I'm even embarrassed at times when my friends come upon my pictures.

35. I'm lucky, I don't like sweets, not even chocolate.

36. I'm very serious; I don't waste my earnings.

37. My dream is to have a beautiful old house in Monaco.


What do you think of Eva Herzigova's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts