Ivanka Trump Quotes

1. I've never lived in a building without my name on it.


2. I don't plan to take a formal, cold approach with my children, but I expect a lot. I don't want my children to view me as their best friend. I want to be their mom.

3. If people think I'm just the boss's daughter, they're deceived.

4. People underestimate me, and that's fine. I prefer to go into negotiations being underestimated.


5. My mom grew up in the Soviet Bloc, and she was a Tiger Mom. We didn't get away with much.

6. My father represents a very interesting challenge to the Republican party. I think this is taking people by surprise. (But) I think that's why he's so welcomed by the American voters, because they want somebody who says what they are thinking.

7. I make money because I have to pay for everything apart from my school fees. My mother even makes me pay my own telephone bill. 


8. Well, my mom was an Olympian, so we have some good genes on that front.






9. (on Obama) Of course (once he was elected) I wanted him to succeed, but he's proven to be a very ineffective leader. He has just not risen to the occasion. He doesn't have business experience or a business mind.


10. I made a tremendous amount of money on real estate. I'll take real estate rather than go to Wall Street and get 2.8 percent. Forget about it.





11. There's never been anybody like Ivanka in the White House. I think she'd be an amazing addition. That's so far in the future.

12. I've never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money, and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn't just be given to me.


13. I'd love to have three or four kids. But my mom always says: "Speak to me after you have your first".


14. If people think they can elicit from me whatever terms they want, they are mistaken.

15. In both business and personal life, I've always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry.


16. I was in total shock. I work so close (to home) that I figured I'd return to work and the baby nurse would bring the baby to me, and I'd run home periodically, and I'd make it work. But every two hours? That's a whole other level. I'll have to make a nursery at the office.

17. America is the largest corporation on the planet. You wouldn't hire a novice to run a similarly sized company in the private markets. My father has created more jobs through his private businesses than certainly any of the candidates. Mitt Romney has executive experience, but it's a different type. He didn't run entrepreneurial businesses.

18. Modeling was not an endgame for me. I didn't particularly enjoy the act of it.





19. The country's top chefs, designers, media personalities and businesses are part of this dynamic city. We know that Chicagoans are used to the highest standards.

20. There are enough stories about my family. We have all been in the public eye.


21. (on her pregnancy) My dad was joking the other day how he's going to have a new favorite little girl. He's over the moon, he's so excited. 






22. Real estate is my life. It is my day job, if you will. But it consumes my nights and weekends, too.

23. I generally wake up, exercise and read through a huge amount of newspapers. I get to the office somewhere between 7:30 and 8:00 - my brothers and I are always the first ones in.


24. Everything about mediocrity kills me.


25. Honestly, I have a tendency to date dorks. Which means that a lot of times, I date guys that no one else would deem to be a hunk.



26. I hate having people sit in on meetings.

27. I always envisioned myself having a traditional and elegant wedding.


28. I like very strong guys. Successful guys. Not necessarily financially.

29. I obviously have a great love and appreciation of jewelry, thanks to my mother, much to the dismay of both my father and my boyfriends.

30. I'm not a clone, and I'm not a minion.

31. I think my mom threatened to put me up for adoption a few times.


What do you think of Ivanka Trump's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts