Katie Price Quotes

1. To think someone can go out and sell something about you is really disgusting. I'm much more careful now.


2. I love sports cars and want a Mercedes of an MG.

3. People think I'm so confident. Close family members can see through that.


4. Places like Ministry of Sound are too druggie for me. Smaller, local places are where it's at for me.





5. When I was 15, all the boys at school had off-road motorbikes. I wasn't allowed to have one, so I just went out and bought one. My parents took the keys.


6. You need to be able to confide in people.

7. I sometimes wonder what this person or that person might be like in bed.

8. I'm a little frail girl, but I like being tied up, blindfolded and gagged so you can't move.

9. There's nothing that I buy that I don't wear.

10. I'm renting out the house I own and moving to Essex.


11. If I go out with someone I need them to sit and give me a cuddle every night. If they don't, I wonder if they still love me.


12. If there was somebody I wanted to meet, I'd like to be able to get their autograph.



13. All I want is a gentleman. I'm sick to bloody death of bastards.

14. When I was younger, I used to say: "One day I'll be famous".


15. Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpener. I'm famous for my tits.


16. I want to do other things like more fashion campaigns.

17. My agent denied she'd done the dirty on me, but I know now that she did.


18. I used to flirt with girls just to get the guys circling around us. I'm getting out of it now. I have to look after my reputation.



19. I was a real rebel. I got expelled.

20. Men seem to think that page 3 girls are only interested in money. Money doesn't impress me at all. Not in the slightest.


21. In my game, there are a lot of nine-hour flights here, there, and everywhere for work, so I prefer to take a shorter plane journey somewhere hot - just for fun.



22. (on her sexual philosophy) You can't beat sex outdoors, but there are not many places I haven't done it. Forests, barns, in swimming pool changing rooms, on top of hills, you name it. 


23. I get really saucy after a few drinks. Sexy rude, not obnoxious rude.





24. I'm desperate to start a career in music.

25. (on her "autobiography") There's a lot of stuff that happened to me when I was kinda young. Like when I was just 12, or 13 or so. It might really shock some people. It's an interesting part of my life, I hope it's in the book, I didn't check whether they put it in or not.


26. I like protective men, the type who'll put an arm around me so I can be smothered.






27. I'm so interested in the brain. I read true crime.

28. I'm so loud, as if I know what I'm on about, but deep inside, I'm so insecure. Just a little girl.


29. I'm quite an insecure person and need reassuring all the time.




30. I'm not into one-night stands. I've only slept with three guys in my life and they all involve relationships.

31. My main dream - and I'm trying to get "Living TV" to do it - is to go into prison and interview serial killers, rapists, murderers, psychopaths.


32. All I've ever really done is page 3 in The Sun, and not every man reads that.




33. If you want to stay in the business then you've got to be a bit shrewd, haven't you?

34. I am happy to receive any items of jewelry.


35. As a child, I've always been in trouble with men and the police have always had to get involved, through no fault of my own.




36. Hopefully I'll be successful with the singing, but there are so many other things I want to do, like acting. I'll do them one at a time first!


37. I didn't fancy any of my teachers.





38. I do like my hair being pulled from time to time, it's like a pair of reins, innit?

39. The people who ask me for my autograph are the people who've put me here today, and you can't afford to forget that.


40. I don't mind anyone asking me any questions, I've got nothing to hide. I like it to be as real as it is, that's what I call an interview.

41. The only ones I trust really are my Mum and Dad and those who are closest to me.

42. I don't really want to do topless stuff anymore.


43. I enjoy horse riding, spending time with my dog "Smurf," and basically having a really good laugh partying and having fun!


44. People are people. All that celebrity tagging doesn't bother me at all.

45. I have loads of underwear, but only wear the bras because I never wear knickers.

46. The most fascinating person I have met so far is indeed Mr. Hugh Hefner. An incredible man!


47. I have a few friends who are models, but I know a lot of others as well. We usually go out for a drink or clubbing.



48. I hate going out in Brighton now. It's different in London. People respect you more there.



49. The men I find myself attracted to are the ones who don't say anything and are quite shy.

50. I like my old nose. If I could get it out the cupboard and put it on, then I would.


51. I know I will die in a car crash.




52. As well as being in love, we're great friends. Warren makes me feel wanted, and that counts a lot with me.

53. I never ask anyone for anything. I've just not been brought up like that.


54. I hate people like that...who have no pride in themselves.






55. I like to spend time with my family. The majority of my time is spent in London, but I do like to escape and spend time with them in my hometown of Brighton on the south coast.


56. I really hate sitcoms on television with canned laughter and stuff. What really makes me laugh is the real-life stuff. I've got a dry sense of humor.



57. I like all styles, from really kinky to sweet and innocent girl next door.


58. When I was 17 I sent a picture up to an agency, and within a week I was in The Sun five days in a row.







59. I stick to my own type when I go out, and I don't make friends with people just because they're celebrities.

60. When I was growing up, I said I wanted to be a model, but people said I had no chance and when I realized my ambition, people in the business still continued to state negative stuff.


61. I think I must have a super-fast metabolism.







62. You do get some weirdos, but if there are any nice people out there who want to write to me pleasantly, then they'll get a pleasant reply back!


What do you think of Katie Price's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts