Kendra Wilkinson Car Accident

Kendra Wilkinson, 27, was reportedly taken to the hospital following a horrible car accident in L.A.'s Tarzana neighborhood.
Wilkinson - wife of former NFL wide receiver Hank Baskett III and mom to son Hank Baskett IV, 3 - was spotted going into Providence Tarzana Medical Center early in the day on April 21. 

According to a source, Wilkinson was "in shock" and "really sore" after the car accident. Doctors examined her to determine what the damage was to her body and whether she had broken any bones, but it seems her injuries were not serious.


"She was taken in earlier," a second source claimed. "She was discharged already."

The ironic thing is that Wilkinson recently expressed fears about getting hurt on the ABC diving competition Splash, leading her to abandon the show earlier this month. "I'm so sorry, everybody. It's bittersweet. One thing I don't do is quit. This is the first time in my life I've quit something," Wilkinson was quoted as saying. "This will haunt me for the rest of my life."

"Big mistake signing up for the show," Wilkinson tweeted later. "Sorry I let you all down."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts