Kimora Lee Simmons Diet

Just in case you are curious about Kimora Lee Simmons' weight, Kimora (birth name: Kimora Lee Perkins) is considered to weigh about 145 lbs (or 66 kg). As for her height, Kimora Lee Simmons, 37,  is 6' 0'' (or 1.83 m).


The question is: "How did Kimora Lee Simmons lose the excess weight?"


Simmons lost 25 pounds in 2011 by following the "fabulosity diet". She also revealed that this diet helped her maintain her enviable figure over the years!



Simmons revealed to US Magazine: "I'm on the fabulosity diet, so I'm kind of perfecting it now. It's a little workout, a good diet. I try to cut out a little bit of the sweets and the junk, but I love that, so it's a little hard."


"My family is very healthy. We try to be very healthy with complex carbs, lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. We try to eat organic, not a lot of dairy, so they're into the rice milk and the almond milk and a lot of legumes," Kimora added.





What is confusing is that Kimora told PopEater's Rob Shuter that she shed the fat by not eating. "I shed the fat by not eating. But I don't like to tell the kids that so they think they shouldn't eat."



But Simmons tried to amend her comments by saying: "I watch my portions, and I eat leaner proteins and vegetables and stuff like that," she said, noting some days she'll limit caloric intake to fruit, smoothies, or protein bars."

When Kimora was asked by OK! Magazine what is her diet and exercise routine, she was quoted as saying: "I do very easy things. Running after a 1-year-old really will do it, and I have three kids. I do a little cardio every day, and it doesn't have to be on a machine. I sometimes take a walk. I try to do it for a minimum of 30 minutes a day. I stopped eating junk food, like chips and candy. It's about timing, portion control and eating healthy foods that fill you up."

As for the hardest part of losing weight, Kimora stated: "Not eating all the great things I love, as if we had really broken up! And even now, I'll have a little bread. I am not neurotic about it. I don't do things that I can't maintain as party of a normal lifestyle…It's all about moderation and making substitutions. For example, I have cut back on my dairy and I don't eat so much fattening red meat."


The "fabulosity diet" is the perfect solution when you have a sweet tooth (chocolate and candy) and junk food cravings (chips and pizza) like Simmons. 



To conclude, learning how to lose weight like Kimora Lee Simmons can be done by working out, keeping away from sweets and junk food, eating complex carbs, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, cutting on dairy and red meat, watching the portions.


What do you think of Kimora Lee Simmons' diet?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts