Linda Perry Quotes

1. I'm not afraid of Courtney Love. Christina doesn't scare me. None of these women scare me. If you push me, I'll push back. Your little diva attitude and your spoiled ways and your being late - that's not going to happen in my studio. Check your ego at the door.


2. (on Pink) I think she's making really bad records, and that girl is so freaking talented. That "Stupid Girls" video is exactly that: stupid. How much more are you going to make fun of everyone else before you start pointing the finger at yourself? I want her to call me so bad and say: "Linda, I want to make a record with you again," and I'd say: "Bring. It. F... On".


3. I'm scared of the interviews...I'm scared of having to get up onstage again. I'm scared of the critique. I'm scared right now of doing this again. But that's why I have to do it, I think.



4. (on Katy Perry) Who wants a f-ing Katy Perry record? I'm sorry. You're gonna get the two songs that are probably the hits that are good, but the rest of the album is gonna be crap. It is, it's gonna sound like s-…she's not giving you anything of substance, it's microwave popcorn, musically…


5. (on Celine Dion) I appreciated Celine from the moment she walked in. Here's this huge persona, and she comes in like she was a secretary, an everyday normal, humble person. She introduces herself with no ego. I loved that. She's a wonderful woman. I admire and respect her, and it makes me happy to know that she was willing to open herself up through this song.



What do you think of Linda Perry's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts