Olivia Newton-John Quotes

1. My memories are inside me - they're not things or a place - I can take them anywhere.

2. The only weights I lift are my dogs.

3. Nothing I have done professionally will top the feeling I got when singing with John Farnham at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney.

4. To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn't hurt.


5. I'm happy, and I think being happy keeps you looking young.


6. There's a rumor going around that I'm Miss Goody-two-shoes from Australia. Well, that's a laugh. I'm really Miss Goody-two-shoes from England!

7. We print 37 million copies, and we found out about the unfortunate news as we were putting the issue to bed.

8. (explaining why she chose to go public with her breast cancer diagnosis, and forestall any press leaks) I am making this announcement myself, to save enquiring minds ninety-five cents.



9. I do have high standards, but I don't expect anything from anyone that I don't expect from myself.

10. I am looking forward to connecting with my fans who have been extremely supportive of me throughout my career, during both good times and bad…I am particularly eager to bring music from "Stronger Than Before" to the stage. This new CD is about getting through tough times and certainly this music is needed now, more than ever.

11. There's a balance in my life, there's reality and there's the part that looks really glamorous, but we're all just people in the end.


12. I love life and nothing intimidates me anymore.




13. I am grateful for all of those who have expressed their concern. I would simply ask for your continued support and prayers for his safety and well-being and for that of his family.

14. My cancer scare changed my life. I'm grateful for every new, healthy day I have. It has helped me prioritize my life.


15. I live every day to its fullest extent and I don't sweat the small stuff.

16. I love that quiet time when nobody's up and the animals are all happy to see me.

17. Family, nature and health all go together.

18. I don't know what my path is yet. I'm just walking on it.


19. Nature is the most beautiful thing we have. It's better than art because it's from the creator.







20. I simply have a marvelous life, a very lucky life.


What do you think of Olivia Newton-John's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts