Paris Jackson On Michael Jackson

1. I just want to say ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you can ever imagine, and I just want to say I love him so much.


2. (on Michael Jackson covering her face as a child) I was really confused. I didn't get why I was wearing a mask, but I understand it now why my dad would want our face to be covered. When we went out without him we wouldn't be recognized and we could have a normal childhood.


3. (on living with Michael Jackson) Now I see other kids and their parents and I compare them to my dad. Our dad was a really normal father when he was with us. We would get grounded if we did something bad, but he wouldn't call it grounding. He'd just say "you're on punishment." Sometimes we'd be on punishment a lot. Mostly me and Blanket because we'd always fight.

4. I have lots of memories of my father. He was an incredible father. We all loved him to death. He'd try to educate us as much as he could and was always looking out for us. He was very protective.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts