Amanda Bynes Topless Photos

Whether she was sending raunchy and sexual tweets to Drake, slamming the tabloids or shaving half her head, Amanda Bynes was at the center of attention for most of April.



In the beginning of this month Bynes, 27, posted a thread of sexy topless pictures to her Twitter.


"Rawr," Bynes tweeted with one of the images; in the other - in which strands of her blonde hair hide her bare boobs from camera view - she wrote: "Long hair don't care."

Bynes responded to rumors she's "mentally insane," telling InTouch that the only individuals spreading that rumor are "people I don't talk to."



Asked if she has any addictions, Bynes claimed she does not indulge in booze or pot, and that any funny-looking cigarettes she's been snapped with contain only tobacco.

Bynes revealed to the mag she's financially set for life, and looking forward to launching her own fashion line, as well taking her music career further.


"I'll design clothes and sing because I want to, not because I need the money," Bynes explained, adding: "I love singing and I can't wait to start working on an album. Right now, I'm getting in shape for all of the photos shoots."




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you  find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts