Farrah Abraham On Sex Tape Released: "I'm Not Watching"

We all know that a lot of people don't wanna miss Farrah Abraham's just-released sex tape, but Farrah refuses to watch it!

 
Abraham's XXX-rated debut was released on Monday by Vivid after a stormy backstory.

And while the tape is certain to draw lots of viewers, Farrah doesn't want to see it. She took to twitter on Monday saying: "Well looks like Vivid released their version of my video...ya i'm not watching, but thank you all for the positive compliments."

Farrah's co-star James Deen stated he was originally approached with a scheme to make it appear he was dating the "The Teen Mom" star and that their sex tape "leaked" into the public.

Deen claimed Farrah even signed a model release form but he refused to play along, and that made her angry, who later insulted his manhood.



Abraham made an appearance on Dr. Phil's show and stuck to her previously expressed line that she made the tape as something to look back on later in life, sort of a tribute to her golden days! 


"I wanted my own personal video made and photos taken for myself, when I am older I will have my best year to look back on. I'm happy to see my 21st year be done. I've learned a lot," Abraham revealed.



But obviously she is not ready to watch it now!



"I KNOW WHAT'S OUT - Don't talk to me about it:)" she tweeted as fans bombarded her with comments, many asking for the link to her tape.



According to reports, Farrah has taken $1.5 million for the raunchy performance. Not too bad for a debut...



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts