Jeffree Star Quotes

1. Go and buy some sunglasses because the future is bright pink, bitch.


2. Sure, everyone wants to play God, but for me it's a full-time job. What you don't understand, you can make mean anything.

3. Lipstick being applied, liposuction, mirrors breaking, JonBenet Ramsey laughing, botox injections, Louis Vuitton shopping sprees, Scott Peterson faking, and the noise it makes when a mascara brush is being stabbed in your face.


4. I'm gonna break your heart and get away with murder.





5. Making 1000 friends in 1 year is not a miracle, keepin 1 friend for 1000 years is.

6. Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the f... friend that hugs you.


7. I probably spend six hours on just my mascara. I like to get that "Hi I want to ******* kill you" look.




8. Can you feel me breathing down your neck?

9. I guess when you said forever, you meant until you found someone better.


10. Sorry if we all can't be unoriginal, but I have a mold to break.




11. Your just a perfect little human wreck.

12. This girls Mum was really rude to me, so I beat her over the head with my purse.


13. Honestly, I would have been born a woman, I'd probably be having kids…or abortions…sucking my husbands dick, working at walmart…hating life. So thank God I have a dick.


14. I am not single and I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for one who deserves me.


15. The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.




16. Before I run out of air there's more makeup to apply.

17. Don't compare yourself with anyone in the world…if you do, you are insulting yourself.


18. The appearance of my own body is cut and dissected every time I breathe. My horror of beauty is not when I'm laying naked on the bathroom floor, but when I'm staring at myself, wondering what's underneath the painted-on feelings and made-up eyes. I'm not a f... beauty queen. When I walk into the bathroom, I'm not getting pretty…I'm destroying myself. Repairing myself from the damage I've done. Whether YOU like it or NOT. The ceiling of fear crashes down on me...

19. Be yourself, you'll be a lot happier.


20. Hi, my name's Jeffree Star and one time God told me it was unhealthy to be so popular, that's probably why I'm sick all the time.

21. I am the living Barbie Doll, how are you?

22. You need someone like me to make you feel wrong.


23. My plastic surgery face is just a reminder of what I'm walking away from. My music is a reminder to shut the f... up and take your clothes off. My life is just a reminder that I'm the reason teenage girls shove their fingers down their throats and little boys question their sexuality.

24. Parading in Prada when you're so f... punk and XXX to the f... core that you'll damn the system and bitch when your sisters pants rip at the seam because YOUR ASS DOES NOT FIT, UGLY SCENE BOY.


25. Everything is monotone like my dead f... eyes and I'll say "I'm the only Miss America. I'm what your mother was supposed to be. I'm perfect."

26. True liars never love. True lovers never lie.


27. I know you all want to stand around and look pretty, but I'm actually a real person. Barely. No. I don't expect you to leave me the f... alone, to erase the word enigma from your minds and think me unimportant. I can hope, but we all hope for silly things, don't we? I don't expect you to understand a word or see me as anything typical. No. I'm not naïve enough to think the words "fag" or "attention whore" are below your state of mind for me. No.

28. Doll eyes stare into Valium colored skies.





29. I'm pregnant. LET'S PARTY!

30. I did it because I wanted to, because I needed to, because I had to, but mainly because you said I couldn't.


31. Your famous last words were forgotten because no one was listening. Quite time now, surgery isn't an option.

32. You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.


33. I almost died but it felt great.




34. I'm a billboard, advertising your aging confidence, self-destruction, and sagging self esteem.

34. Sometimes you have to forget and forgive. Forgive them for hurting you and forget that they exist!


35. Seeing people change isn't what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.


36. Faking perfection wasn't worth the wait.

37. I'm good enough to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.


38. You're so f... easy…easy to break.




39. You wanna know who your true friends are? Screw up and see who's still there.

40. I want out of the labels. I don't want my whole life crammed into a single word. A story. I want to find something else, some place to be that's not on the map. A real adventure. A sphinx. A mystery. A blank. Unknown.


41. Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.


42. Be careful…when you give your heart to someone, you also give that person the power to hurt you.



43. Appreciate what you HAVE before it become what you HAD.

44. Of you can't live with me, why aren't you dead yet?


45. Gorgeous killer. Hot pink killer.


46. Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to stop giving them yours.

47. Fierce killer. I'm a beauty killer.

48. If he loves you, the only thing he'd want to change is your last name.

49. Without the bitter, the sweet isn't as sweet.


50. Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves?



51. It's better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder.

52. If I can't be beautiful...I'd rather just die.


53. Sometimes you think you wanna disappear, but all you really want is to be found.




54. There is strength is the struggle.

55. Never ruin an apology with an excuse.


56. I hate two faced people. It's hard to decide which face to slap first.


57. So self-obsessed with my mascara and mistakes.

58. Truth is, everybody's gonna hurt you…you just gotta find the one worth suffering for.


59. Vanity's like a funeral an everyone's at my wake.


60. The best revenge of all: happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone have a good f... life.

61. Someone said to me "You're too pretty to be single". I said "no, I'm too pretty to be lied to, cheated on and played with."

62. I gotta sweet tooth and strawberry youth.


63. We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us.

64. You wanna be my licorice and misguided truth.

65. Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret.

66. Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say "I'm used to it."


67. Best revenge - smile, be happy, never let them know it hurts.

68. Rhinestone my eyes closed and please fix my hair.

69. It's funny how your worst enemies always seems to turn out to be all of your best friends best friends.

70. This concealer can't hide all my pink nightmares.

71. Being popular is a f... JOKE and all those people that think they're hot shit now will soon be pregnant and work at Walmart. Beauty doesn't last forever.


72. I'd rather be a failure at something I love, than a success at something I hate.





73. Do whatever the f... you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die happy. I don't wanna wish I did something, I do it every day. I'm me and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that…and this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if your family or friends don't truly understand you. You have to be happy. Because, who else matters in the end?


74. Stop trying to be someone you're not. Be what you're good at, be you.


75. Just because I'm skinny that doesn't mean I'm not ******* crazy.



76. Smile…it irritates those who wish to destroy you.

77. People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.



What do you think of Jeffree Star's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts