Amanda Bynes: "There's No Surgery That Fixes Drake's Ugly Downward Facing Eyes"

Amanda Bynes continued her slamming on Drake on Saturday.



"Drake Is Ugly," Bynes wrote, one day after she blasted Drake's mother.

Bynes, 27, continued: "I'm Getting Surgery To Fix My Nose. There's No Surgery That Fixes Drake's Ugly Downward Facing Eyes."


Of course, in the past 24 hours Bynes has also claimed: "Drake Is The Man Of My Dreams," as well as, "I Know I Love Drake Because If He Got Parkinson's Or Got Into Some Sort Of Accident & He Looked Different He'd Still Be The Only One I Want."

Earlier this month, Bynes announced that she hope to "become friends" with Drake "instead of smashing him," only to turn around and say he had been "airbrushed" in a photo to remove his "Down syndrome."
What do you think of Amanda Bynes' contradictory feelings on Drake?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts