Isabelle Adjani Quotes

1. There has also been much love, joy, evidence of admiration, there has never been one without the other.


2. In love, one should simplify, choose persons worthy of their promises and leave them if they don't keep them.



3. To change, that is the most difficult thing to accomplish.

4. You protect your being when you love yourself better. That's the secret.


5. You must take the risk to disclose yourself in order to become more real, more human. And even if the price is high.






6. Today I trust my instinct, I trust myself. Finally.

7. To leave in search of yourself, of your real needs, is easier when you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, when there are not too many people bestowing you their attention.


8. I believe in angels, so it's simple.

9. If I had not passed through trial - through passion, one could say - through these years so painful and so rich, I don't believe I could take on my life and my career as I do today.

10. Nothingness not being nothing, nothingness being emptiness.


11. The Method is Judeo-Christian: if you go through pain, you can't miss. Rubbish. I'm more interested in the box itself than what's in it. How vs. why.



12. I have no fear of being less beautiful, I've always been afraid of not being beautiful.


13. This is all very funny. Today I am a star - and tomorrow?

14. It's rare to find a director who really likes and knows how to look at a woman through the camera.

15. Passion is all but soft, it's not tender, it's violence to which you get hooked by pleasure.

16. I like films that rest in the memory so I try and choose parts which have some kind of social or emotional force. For me, being an actress is not just a profession but a profession of faith.


17. But no one frees himself from being in love in three days.




18. Before, for me, peace could have been synonymous with boredom.

19. Before I became an actress, I was desperately fat, ugly and stupid. One day I was on the road, moaning, and a man thought I was merely acting. He took me to a very rich, smart man who nursed me back to health. He then gave me a job as an actress. I am very happy about this!


20. I do not want to work to correspond to an image.




21. I think that we all carry the divine within us.

22. I've learned that to expose yourself, to reveal yourself is a test of your humanness.


23. I've suffered too much to hide my feelings.


24. My limits will be better marked. Both the limits I will set, and my own limits.

25. I believe that when you work on yourself, you are attracted by different, more positive beings.

26. One believes that if nothing happens, one disappears. That is not true.


27. I'm in an agreeable state: busy, enthusiastic, curious.

28. Life has brought me work to do on myself these past two years.

29. I don't think of it at the moment, but the roles that interest me are those of young people.

30. One can be emptied out and be filled up.

31. One can not love without opening oneself, and opening oneself, that's taking the risk of suffering. One does not have control.


32. One is never ready for success. It consecrates and looses you at the same time.

33. Passion surprises. One doesn't search it. It can happen to you tomorrow.

34. There are people who never experience that, who remain closed until death, from fear of change.

35. There has already been the karmic work: that what life has transformed in me, this initiation brought on, of necessity, by trials.


What do you think of Isabelle Adjani quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts