Jessie J Quotes

1. Being bullied means you're special and that's what I want all kids to know.


2. People are confident behind a computer.

3. Good times! Maybe it is a relationship that is waiting to be blossomed, could you imagine? All the hair! What can you say when someone like Nicki Minaj says that they're in love with you? I am obsessed with her, I think that she is a superstar, she has taken that iconic thing to another level.


4. Music isn't a cure it's a healer.

5. Never expect, never presume, always work hard and always be true to who you are.

6. Sometimes you just have to go with your instincts.


7. I am a dork in disguise; I love doing stupid stuff.

8. Always use humor as your therapy.

9. (about Nicki Minaj) To even have someone like her to take time out of her busy schedule to know someone like me is just an honor. I love you too, Nicki.

10. I think the best key to success is to be happy.


11. We all make mistakes. It's human. Just learn from them. Repeating them and being aware of it is the dangerous bit.





12. When you're asleep there's someone grafting, for every 10 CD's your sending off, someone else is sending off 100. Just get yourself out there as much as you can, and film everything. You've gotta have fun as well, write it down, take pictures, make sure it's a journey, the journey is way more important than where you end up.


13. And I definitely do that very British thing of, take things with a pinch of salt, stiff upper lip, you know what I mean?

14. I can still sing, I still have an amazing fan base, I've still been nominated for awards.

15. The people who really love and care about you will always surface in time and stay in your life. Always.


16. I like looking like a superhero.

17. I've never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it. It's not a secret, but it's the only thing they can grab onto - they're like: "She never drinks and she comes out of the party looking like she did when she went in, damn her!"

18. You have to believe in yourself before anyone else can believe in you.

19. And that's the kind of thing people think, you know, that if you sign up to be a singer-songwriter you know how to deal with people setting up hate websites, or people being obsessed with you and crying when you touch them, but you don't, and you just have to deal with.


20. I thrive on the adrenaline.


21. (when asked if she would consider doing a duet with Justin Bieber) I'd love to, I'm such a fan of someone who works hard to get where he's got to.



22. Trust Me. Life is not worth living feeling sad and down and lonely. Always be true to who you are.

23. For all the people who were horrible to me, I now say: "Who's laughing now?"


24. (saying people are so obsessed with knowing about her sexuality) The amount of people that have contacted my old schoolmates about it… Facebook is a lethal place.



25. I also surround myself with people who make me laugh. If I'm not laughing, it upsets my day.


26. The roller coaster has its ups and downs, loops and twists but enjoy the ride. We are all on it together.





27. (about Justin Bieber praising her talent on twitter) It felt great, my Twitter went mad! I've got about 2 million people now trying to find out who I am. They're like: "why does Justin Bieber like Jessie J"?


28. I did a gig recently and had a panic attack on stage. The night was called "Black Out" and I had to perform in the dark. I asked them to turn on the lights and they didn't. I was onstage in pitch black and, because I couldn't see anything, I started to panic. It was awful.

29. Doing good feels good.


30. But I love singing live. Nothing beats the feeling of going out on stage and going: "I can really sing."



31. However much you do for some people, sadly it will never be enough.

32. Do good. Inspire. Set an example to yourself and others. Have faith. Make your actions loud. Have fun. Be nice. Love strong.


33. I always wanted to be an artist; being a songwriter for myself was always a must but being a songwriter for others has been a bonus.


34. Life isn't about winning, it's about learning if you lose.

35. I do my own make-up a lot of the time, and I'm very involved in what I wear.

36. I want it to be less about sexuality and more about being comfortable in who you fall in love with. If I meet someone and I like them, I don't care if they're a boy or a girl. You should never, ever apologize for anything that makes you happy.


37. I love cleaning, weird but true. It really relaxes me.






38. We all have our moments of being fed up...but give me your hand and I'll hold it. If you are being bullied I am thinking of you. You are not alone and it will get better. Don't let them win. It's okay not to be okay.


39. I see my music as Emotional Therapeutic Pop music that bleeds into loads of different genres.



40. It's healthy to admit you're not ok. "It's ok not to be ok" it's brave. But don't let it win. Be sad. Have your moment, your day or week. Then do something about it and be happy. For yourself.


41. I was obsessed with the Spice Girls! I always wanted to be Sporty. Or Posh, but I wasn't pretty enough.









42. At 11 I was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat. I had wires put in my shoulder, groin and heart to try and zap it to a normal rhythm, but it didn't really work. Then, at 18, I suffered a minor stroke. It was scary, but I'm fine now. Having bad health has made me realize I can't take anything for granted and I must look after my body.


43. I'm not afraid to say I'm very comfortable with who I am and I love who I love.


44. I might put a nicer pair of heels on and a cooler outfit, but I'm still that naughty girl who likes a slice of cheesecake on my day off.

45. I'm a clean-living girl, I don't drink or smoke and would never do drugs. I used to get panic attacks really badly when I was younger. I don't like not being in control. I'm getting better though.


46. When I was 10 or 11 people started saying there was something special about my voice. But when I was 15 or 16 is when I really thought my hobby could become my career.



47. I'm someone who'd never base how happy I am on how much money I have, or how good a restaurant is because of how posh it is.


48. (saying Lady Gaga is making life difficult for normal music artists) She's literally made normal artists and music boring, which bothers me. It annoys me when people say Leona Lewis is boring. No, she's not. She's got a sick voice and being normal is cool.

49. Being perfect is boring. It's the imperfections that make us perfect.


What do you think of Jessie J's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts