Kesha: "I Work Hard On My Legs"

We're used to watching Kesha dressed in crazy outfits and showing her obnoxious behavior.

However, it seems that Kesha, 26, is just like every woman.



Kesha has spoken out about her body insecurities in a new fitness feature for Self magazine.

"I don't have a perfect body," Kesha told the mag, noting that instead considers it is important to "celebrate what you've got."


For the accompanying shoot, Kesha stripped down to a pair of tight-fitting hot pants, pumps and lime green hooded top and definitely exuded body confidence.



Kesha admitted that she loves flaunting her legs at any given opportunity.

"For me, I like showing off my legs because I work really hard on them," Kesha was quoted as saying.


"So you will rarely find me wearing pants," Kesha added.


Revealing how she deals with her own body insecurities, Kesha claimed: "I'm not always perfect but I try to keep a balance in my life."



Kesha admits that she refuses to weight herself.

"I stay far away from a scale because it's not about a number, it's about how I feel. I try to eat healthy because it makes me feel good," Kesha revealed.


Kesha certainly hasn't shied away from discussing her body parts in the past.


Just last month Kesha admitted she composed her hit songs by trailing her breasts along the keyboard.



"They go onto the keys and I just let them tickle the ivories," Kesha revealed to talk show host Conan O'Brien.

"They really just go crazy, and all of a sudden, I have these chord progressions," Kesha joked.


"It started as a joke but it's produced some of my favourite songs on my new record," Kesha was quoted as saying, adding: "I turn off all the lights, I walk over to the piano, and I gently lower myself - my boobs..."


"Your breasts?" asked a surprised Conan.

"My t-ties," confirmed Kesha.

"They have a mind of their own," Conan responded, to which Kesha vigorously nodded.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts