Kyra Sedgwick Plastic Surgery

American actress Kyra Sedgwick, best known for her starring role as Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson on the TNT crime drama "The Closer," is rumored to have had plastic surgery to improve her image.
-->


Sedgwick, 47, is speculated to have had botox injections, breast implants and a facelift.


Fans and celebrity watchers have noticed that Kyra's face has changed dramatically over the years. It is quite apparent that she has undergone at least one plastic surgery.


Sedgwick admitted she has had one plastic surgery in the past. It was a facelift procedure, but she wasn't satisfied with the results. Kyra has also revealed that she has used botox, but she didn't like it because it has made her face seem too full and her forehead felt "frozen".


Kyra told in an interview with W magazine: "I tried it once and let me tell you, it's freaking frightening. It was like: "Oh my God, I can't move my forehead, and it really scared the s' out of me. But it's hard, because everyone has it, so on film sets it's like (in a horrified voice) "you have lines in your forehead! Oh, God. Well, okay. We'll have to shoot around it."


"I don't look down on people who have plastic surgery, but I'm taking things one day at a time," she was quoted as saying.



Judging by the photos after the botox injections, Kyra's forehead was incredibly smooth without any wrinkles, which is kind of unnatural for a woman her age.


After she performed a facelift, Kyra's face skin appeared too tight.

Judging by the before and after pictures, Kyra's breasts appear bigger and tighter than before, a possible sign of breast implants.



Sedgwick hasn't claimed anything about getting breast implants, but she speaks openly about plastic surgery.


Kyra revealed to Entertainment Weekly: "Absolutely. Because I'm a big believer in "whatever makes you feel better." Because I'm in a business where my face is really important…Because what is really the difference between putting makeup on and having stuff shot into your face?"

On the other hand, she confessed to Hollywood Reporter: "America is so obsessed with youth. You go to Europe, and it's not that way at all. As actresses, we're forced to simply accept that and adjust. We are the age we are. And the irony, of course, is that unquestionably every actor gets better as he or she gets older."



"I had an agent who told me I was I too old at 28," Sedgwick added.




What do you think of Kyra Sedgwick's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts