Miley Cyrus: "Alcohol Is Way More Dangerous Than Marijuana"

In a candid interview with Rolling Stone, Miley Cyrus is asked about rumors that she enjoys marijuana.


"You can't ask someone that and expect them to say yes," Cyrus told the mag, explaining: "I did a song with Snoop Dogg called "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks," so people can put it together for themselves."


In the past, Cyrus, 20, hasn't exactly made a secret of her affinity for weed.

"I think alcohol is way more dangerous than marijuana - people can be mad at me for saying that, but I don't care," Cyrus was quoted as saying, claiming: "I've seen a lot of people spiral down with alcohol, but I've never seen that happen with weed."

Cyrus added: "As long as it isn't illegal, there are far more dangerous things. And it's legal in the state of California. So I'm happy to live in California, a place where you can be whoever you want to be."



What do you think of Miley Cyrus position?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!





Comments

Popular Posts