"The Voice" Winner: Danielle Bradbery!

"The Voice" has a new winner: Danielle Bradbery!


Bradbery, 16, was crowned at Tuesday's star-studded finale, which featured a rare performance by Cher and performances by Bruno Mars, Pitbull and Christina Aguilera, who'll be back in her swivel chair next season, along with fellow coach Cee Lo Green.

Bradbery, of Team Blake Shelton, beat out Michelle Chamuel of Team Usher, who came in second, and The Swon Brothers, Zach and Colton, of Team Blake, who nabbed third place.



"I'm so thankful," a surprised Bradbery was quoted as saying, adding: "I'm sorry, I'm speechless." 



The Texas high schooler revealed to PEOPLE Monday night she's considering the next step in her burgeoning career. "I feel like I could start off making a single. I could start off really small, but then eventually get bigger," Bradbery stated.




Congratulations Danielle Bradbery !!!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts