Calvin Harris Quotes

1. To throw a shoe at a man in Dundee is the equivalent of a kiss on the cheek and an embrace in London. Dundee is a very different place; they have their own rules.


2. What's happened since then is that all the kids now, their first instrument is the computer. We've even got producers taking airplanes and mixing a record at 35,000 feet and turning it in. There's been this huge change.


3. I know how to treat my voice to make it sound as good as it possibly can - which is still not that good.




4. I'm not angry, I'm not an angry person, but I do sometimes like playing with the perception of anger, as in pretending that I'm more angry than I actually am, and sometimes it works quite well.


5. With all the world-class talent coming through Las Vegas, it's natural that we should create an environment where we could nurture local Las Vegas talent.


6. I try and sit on the fence because as soon as you voice any kind of opinion, people begin to think you're an idiot.


7. Everything's changed. I don't have an allowance any more which is good. I don't have access to all my money but I have a bank account so I can get money out.




8. I'm not trying to be a celebrity, Justin Timberlake kinda guy.


9. I just remember the excitement from Kaskade and his manager telling me about the quality of the venue, the number of people, that it was something very fresh. They were raving about it.


10. There are a lot of mindless moments in my tunes.


11. It's my duty to myself to cook this chicken to the best of my ability.





12. I think that was a point where I really pricked up my ears and thought: "Ooh, something's going on, something's changing," because prior to that, open-format hip-hop had been the music of the clubs...

13. The thing is, any time anyone invades anyone on stage, the invader always looks really bad no matter what point they're proving - obviously that applies to myself too.


14. There's only so much you can do with a male voice in dance music.





15. There was a moment in the late '90s with Prodigy, Fatboy Slim and the Chemical Brothers, where it looked like electronic music was going to really take over the mainstream, but it didn't happen.

16. Reaching the height of 6 ft. 5 in.; I never expected to be that tall. I just shot up.


17. It's been pretty incredible so far. We only formed about a year and a half ago. We've had so many lucky breaks.





18. I have legendary massive breakfasts at hotels. I don't hold back. I'll get there at 7A.M. and I'll be the last out at 11 A.M., having gone up and down the buffet seven times.

19. I'm not good at interviews, I'm not good at dancing, I'm not good at looking like I'm having fun. I never will be, I don't think. Unless I go to a life coach.


What do you think of Calvin Harris quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts