Gwyneth Paltrow: "I Hate Botox, Love Starbucks And Don't Think The Sun Is Bad"

Gwyneth Paltrow loves Starbucks, hates Botox and doesn't think the sun can be harmful.

Paltrow, 40, reveals her beauty and health preferences in a new interview with Cosmopolitan UK.

Paltrow told the mag: "I don't like Botox. I think on some faces it works, but it's when you can really see it that it starts to look fake."

"I think people look at tiny patches of their face and try to fix everything - they've lost the plot!" Gwyneth notes.


Paltrow claims that she uses her friend Tracy Anderson's workout techniques, but she still lets herself indulge.



"I love Starbucks - I'll have a cappuccino," Paltrow states, adding: "My guilty snack in the UK is cheese, and in America, things on buns: a lobster roll and French fries, or a turkey burger with cheese."

Paltrow continues: "I stock up on products from French pharmacies. They have amazing burn creams and makeup removers. I love how French actresses age but don't really do anything about it - it's beautiful."


Gwyneth is less worried about the effects of the sun than many people.





"We're human beings and the sun is the sun - how can it be bad for you?" Paltrow wonders, noting: "I think we should all get sun and fresh air."

Gwyneth added: "I don't think anything that is natural can be bad for you - it's really good to have at least 15 minutes of sun a day."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts