Jennifer Aniston: "Eating Big Mac Made Me Feel Terrible"

Jennifer Aniston is obviously not going to follow in Jennifer Lawrence's footsteps and order McDonalds from the red carpet.


Aniston, 44, claims she lives on a strict "clean healthy diet," and states that she once got extremely sick from fast food.
Aniston revealed to New York magazine: "I'll never forget when Justin and I were on a road trip and we were so hungry. The only thing around was McDonald's. I think I ordered a Big Mac. Wow, my body did not react well to that!"

"It was like putting gasoline in a purified system," Aniston was quoted as saying, adding: "I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts