John Belushi Quotes

1. Back in Chicago, all we cared about was rock 'n' roll and staying out of the army.

2. I owe it all to little chocolate donuts.

3. Stage is the only place where I really know what I'm doing.

4. Work is no longer challenging.

5. How much for the women? We want to buy the women.


6. I suggest you go out and buy as many Blues albums as you can.







7. Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

8. Some comedians love their characters. I don't fall in love with mine. In fact, I get tired of them very fast. You have to be willing to throw it all away.


9. It's so quiet up here you could hear a mouse get a hard-on.




10. Christ, seven years of college, down the drain.




11. Wise Up!

12. It's all false pressure; you put the heat on yourself, you get it from the networks and record companies and movie studios. You put more pressure on yourself to make everything that much harder.


13. I guess happiness is not a state you want to be in all the time.


14. I give so much pleasure to so many people. Why can I not get some pleasure for myself?



What do you think of John Belushi's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts