Kylie Jenner Gushes About Jaden Smith On His Birthday: "You Understand Me" (PHOTO)

Kylie Jenner states she and Jaden Smith share a special connection.


On Smith's 15th birthday on Monday, Kylie posted a picture of the pair on Instagram, gushing about her boyfriend in the caption.

Kylie wrote: "Although we can't remember exactly when we met, I couldn't be more grateful that we did. You understand me like not many do and you always know the right time to make me laugh."


"And no, you haven't failed once to catch me when I attempt to walk or open the door on my every entrance. Happy birthday to my best friend," Kylie claimed.







Kris Jenner also wished Smith a happy birthday on Instagram, sharing an image of her hugging Jaden along with the caption: "I love you Jaden!! Have the BEST day ever!! #bestkidever."

It has to be noted that Kylie and Jaden have been dating since March.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts