Louis Tomlinson Quotes

1. Success is impossible without hard work.

2. I felt a bit powerless, like I really wanted to do something for a friend, but I couldn't.

3. I used to be a bit of a virgin with the knife but now, I'd call myself a pro.


4. (if a madam stole all your fans, how would you get them back?) I'd throw sherbet at them.




5. Live fast, have fun, be a bit mischievous.

6. Call me old fashioned, but I like to get to know a girl before I start a relationship.


7. I dreamt that Spongebob was slapping me, but when I woke up it was Niall that wanted me to make him breakfast.


8. If you liked it, don't come back!


9. (chatting to The Sun about getting his own doll made) It came out when I had dodgy hair so I made them take another scan so it looked better.

10. We're just like normally silly teenagers, except that I'm not a teenager anymore, which makes me really depressed.


11. If you want Niall's attention, seduce him with food.

12. It's important for me to treat a girlfriend with respect. My mum would be horrified if I behaved any differently - and I have sisters, and would hate for them to be treated badly by guys.


13. Please excuse while I say: we f... love you guys!!!! Sooooo much!!!!





14. We're not perfect, we're not clean cut, we're just trying to be ourselves.


15. (being asked if he is worried about peaking too soon) I think every man worries about that sometimes.

16. Why did the mushroom go to party? Because he was a fungi!

17. I want my first son to be called "Tommy." It will sound great, Tommy Tomlinson.


18. I love the big red bus!





19. My ideas for the future? To take over the world!


20. (on getting a little fretted when a burly male fan approached him on a night out) I thought he was going to beat me up and take my lunch money.






21. I like kisses that aren't too fast or rushed - that's what makes a good kiss.


22. I borrowed it, and then got caught for borrowing it, yeah…We had to give it back because they rang up management and cried about it…They're lucky we didn't nick a full pig.

23. It's incredible to have people show their support when you're doing something you love.


24. Oh it's the bingo playing wizard I love you guys so much, but not as much as my bird and my bingo!




25. (being asked which of his fellow bandmates he'd rather date) I'd take Zayn for the day because I don't think I could handle him at night…I'd take Harry for the night.


26. I'm a very loyal boyfriend. I'm a bit of a joker…I can be romantic, but not too sickly.




27. Yes! The Tommo is back!


28. All my mates are at university, and it's a life I haven't had a chance to enjoy, so it's great to turn up and sample a bit of it.



29. Stop the traffic…let 'em through.


30. I've fallen asleep before and Harry has hit me round the head with his penis. It actually wrapped around my whole face. Who wouldn't be envious of that?




31. For me, Robbie Williams was a massive influence when I was growing up. But also Cheryl Cole. Being in her presence was intimidating, because she's so hot.


32. If you want to do something, Go for it you've got nothing to lose.




33. I am going slightly deaf in my right ear. It's tinnitus...something like that.




34. If I were to look in you 


rerigerator…refridgefreetorator…fridge…what would I find?

35. If a guy is taking his girl for granted, he really deserves a slap, with a baseball bat.







36. Imagine me with a blonde curly wig - that would be funny.


37. In my first video diary I explained my love for women who have a taste in carrots. Since then, I have received plenty of carrots. Now I also have a keen interest in women who like Lamborghinis.




38. Feel free to insult me but you don't have the right to insult our fans.


39. We're both quite generous to each other so you know, sometimes he should get to do what he wants to do and go first...





40. All our fans are always very loud, especially Scousers.


41. When I was growing up we didn't have a massive house and there were five women running around, so my dad and I had to stick together!



42. I like a girl who doesn't take life too seriously and is quite easy-going.


43. I'd probably be Susan Boyle cause ya know…she's a good dancer.




44. I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson!


45. When you say "boobs" do you mean the full breast or just the nipple?



46. I'm a bit old-fashioned. I like the idea of going to the cinema and then an Italian restaurant.


47. And as for you, stop having curly hair!


48. One time, Niall sat on the floor for hours trying to find a way of putting his M&M's in alphabetical order.

49. Live life for the moment, because everything else is uncertain.


50. And I'd marry you, Harry. Because it rhymes.





51. In week one of the "X Factor," just to be a little bit quirky, I decided to say that I like girls who eat carrots. Ever since I've had lots and lots and lots of carrots.


52. I had this dream…that we had this new sixth member, for some reason, and he actually ended up being quite horrible! And he started a fight with me! And I wanted him to go away and none of the boys were helping me!




53. No, Jimmy protested.


54. (What's your favorite boyband?) Robbie Williams.

55. But you know we couldn't compare what we do with what the British athletes did at the Olympics. We are very proud to be British and if we have done our bit to promote Britain in a historic year for the country that's brilliant.

56. Those sound like the three best answers I've ever heard on this show even though it's the first ever of this show!


57. I will confess I am a great wingman. Since I have a girlfriend, I'll start the night with her, but then I'll help out the guys by making them sound like the most incredible guys in the world.




58. Sometimes I think I'm not normal and I get weirder and weirder everyday.


59. And remember people: you might not be plastic, but you are fantastic!



60. As long as we've got somewhere to sleep, a bowl of cereal, and a coloring book, we'll be fine.

61. Ehhhhh. I'm a song!


What do you think of Louis Tomlinson's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts