Niall Horan Quotes

1. My first celebrity crush was J-Lo - Who can resist that bum?

2. There is no such thing as fat girl. Every girl is beautiful on her own way.


3. Fans always ask me to marry them, so I'll have lots of wives.



 4. When I was 12, all my friends had girlfriends, and I didn't. I felt so lonely and awkward, so I asked my mom to date me.

5. When I was growing up, I was a big Swing (music) fan, so I'm big into Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and nowadays it's (Michael) Buble. Buble is a big inspiration for me because he has a great voice, can write a song, has a great ear for music, and demands your attention when he's performing.


6. I'm carefree, Irish and blonde.


7. I used to have an imaginary friend named Michael.



8. I want a girlfriend who eats as much as I do, which is a lot.

9. I feel I am a little bit older. Reckon I will start growing a beard next week.

10. I was starstruck by Michelle Obama. She's an amazing-looking lady, and I'm a massive Barack Obama fan anyway.


11. We died in a car crash on our way to our second music shoot.


12. Our band will never change. We'll always be the five singing idiots.

13. (on his One Direction bandmates) We're the four best friends, that anyone could have!


14. Liam, shut up. I'm trying to do an interview.




15. Sometimes, the girls hug all boys except me, and I just smile, but it hurts.

16. I don't get to go home as much as I used to, which is a shame. But I don't mind because my mom moved over to London to look after me. I rented her a house just around the corner.


17. My eyes, it's the only thing I do like about my body. I feel awkward talking about it actually.

18. "Ted" made me nearly cry. It's kind of like "Marley and Me."

19. Zayn pisses me off sometimes, how can he be so stunning without even trying!


20. Queuing tips for fans: wrap up and bring food!

21. I think there's nothing wrong with eating all the time. At least I'm not doing anything illegal.

22. My accent always works on girls. They like it, I have no idea why.


23. I think I'd be the soppy one, cos I love all the cuddles!




24. (on his dream) To perform in MSG.


25. Katy Perry is the sexiest woman I've ever kissed. It was amazing and very purple - she had purple lipstick on. I don't think there will ever be anything cooler than kissing her… until I marry her maybe!

26. Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun.




27. I wonder if anyone thinks of me when they can't fall asleep at night.


28. (on his passion) Food and music.





29. I'd rather be called a boy and play with paper airplanes than be called a man and play with a girl's heart.


30. (on what it's like being compared to Take That, N'Sync and The Backstreet Boys) It's absolutely incredible to even be put in the same sentence as these guys. These guys have sold an endless amount of albums. Hopefully we can emulate a tiny bit of their success because if we were to get anywhere near that it would be a very big achievement.


31. I just like sitting at home, chilling and watching a movie.


32. Frankly, I don't care what others say.

33. Red bull doesn't give you wings. It just makes you sick.

34. Do you think anybody knows that I'm Irish?

35. Changing is for weirdos.


36. I'd definitely date a fan; as long as she didn't just scream in my face all evening.


37. Let's go to Nando's!

38. Zayn always tells me to date girls, but I tell him I'm still waiting for my princess.

39. I'm an emotional guy, so I don't have to worry about a girl trying to get me to open up.


40. If a man whistles at you, don't turn around. You are a lady not a dog.

41. Words will be just words, till you bring them to life.

42. I'm always known for giving good hugs, but I think Liam gives even better ones.

43. Can clearly say Vegemite is horrible! Like tryin' new stuff though.

44. I get really nervous if pigeons are flying around before shows. I can't stand them after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee. That was enough. I think pigeons target me.


45. I have a Nandos bag in my room!




46. Would you like to depress anyone else?




47. I don't have biceps, I just flex my eyebrows.

48. I think our fans are a bit like us - they're very fun, like to have a laugh, like to party. I think that's what comes across on our album as well. It's very fun. It's music that you could play at a party, but it also deals with teenage relationships.


49. Everyone gets that second album syndrome.


50. If it were legal, I'd marry food.



51. I'd rather sleep than find a girl.

52. (on collaborating with Ed Sheeran) We're quite good friends with Ed. We always hang out with him. If you listen to Ed's album, you'll know that he is one of the best lyricists I've ever heard in my life. He knows how to string words together like you wouldn't imagine. We were very lucky to work with him.


53. I've not actually been on too many dates.

54. If I got a girlfriend, I'd feed her playfully all of the time.

55. Being single doesn't mean your weak. It means your strong enough to wait for what you deserve.


56. Liam makes me do all the cleaning because apparently I'm the girl in the relationship.

57. I hate it when girls act stupid 'cause they think it's cute. Intelligence is sexy.

58. I had my first kiss when I was 11, but I think I've blocked it out of my mind because it was so bad. I'm not even sure it counts as a kiss.


59. The fans always tell me I'm beautiful but I always tell them that no one will ever be as beautiful as them.







60. If I looked like Zayn, I'd date myself.

61. Katy Perry still gets me every time. She's very funny in person! We met at the "Teen Choice Awards" and she pulled my cheeks apart and told me how cute I was. My life was literally flashing before my eyes!


62. I want to sell out arenas and make an album and work with some of the best artists in the world.


63. I like anything edible.



64. I'm the kind of boy that can fall in love with any girl because I love with the heart, not the eyes.

65. Louis's feet smell the worst. Literally like dog poo on a stick - that bad!


66. I played the guitar since I was like 11, 12, so I'm big on the guitar. I like to write music on it.

67. I was about to hug a fan, but she said she wanted to hug Louis. She was about to hug Louis, but Louis said he wanted to hug me.


68. You can see girls getting too excited and they start crying or worse. In a lot of these countries they don't get a lot of gigs to go to, so when they get to see their favorite artist they take full advantage of it. Obviously the excitement builds up too much for some on the night and they get a bit…crazy.

69. This doesn't happen to people from Mullingar.








70. The worst thing a girl could do on a date is fart louder than me.



71. I had a girlfriend when I was about 13 but we didn't stay together for very long and I've not really been out with many people since. I've still never had a serious girlfriend but I would happily go out with someone if the right girl came along.



72. Well, personally, I wouldn't like to be a food, because I wouldn't want to be eaten.



73. I won't date a model, because models are perfect and perfect is boring.


74. If I'm louder would you see me?


75. I'm quite romantic. I can be a good boyfriend. I'll never let her walk home alone from me and things like that.

76. For me technology is not going to impress me until you can download online food.




77. A squirrel attacked me. I got attacked by a squirrel in Battersea Park. They're dangerous. It's rare. I've torn most of the ligaments in my knee. So no football for me. It's early retirement now. I've got a floating knee-cap!


78. There's always pressure on the second album - this one has to be the big one.

79. Every now and then you have like a realization moment where you get goosebumps and think: I am literally the luckiest person in the world.


80. I'll always defend the people I love even though I'm about as terrifying as a baby penguin.

81. Zayn doesn't make eye contact with the fans that much. I think he's afraid they might melt.


82. Age is but a number who cares how old the girl I date is.


83. Sleep till your hungry, eat till you sleep.

84. I can't help but look into the crowd to see if I can see my future wife.


85. The bigger the crowd the better really! The noise calms your nerves.









86. Cause I'm Irish, and everyone remembers me.

87. A personal highlight was probably when we got a No. 1 in the U.K. and when the album went to No. 1 in America. The top four that week was us, Adele, Guns N' Roses and Bruce Springsteen. It was ridiculous seeing those names there. Being the first band from the U.K. and Ireland to go to America and debut at No. 1 is just unbelievable.


What do you think of Niall Horan's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts