Talia Joy Castellano Quotes

1. I've gotten so many benefits from (cancer). Having a YouTube channel, having to inspire people and having people look up to me…I adore, I love make-up, using it as my wig…it's amazing...the journey of having cancer was amazing. But every journey has an end.


2. I just did this while my parents were in the pool and I was really bored. It's not hard at all. Some girls think it's so hard, being like: "How do you do that?!" and I'm like: "bro, it's"…never mind.


3. I just wanted to tell you guys because I don't want it to be a secret. Basically there are not really a lot of options for treatment anymore.

4. I love and adore makeup, using it as my wig and having so much self-confidence to go out to the grocery store without a wig...it's just amazing.

5. I'm going to decide whether or not I want to do the bone marrow transplant, or whether or not I just don't do it and live the time I have remaining. This is not fair to me anymore. I'm only 13. I shouldn't have to be doing this...it's really not fair for kids to have cancer. It really frickin sucks.


6. When people ask me that, what do you want me to do, be depressed? I mean a little fishy told me: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!




7. This (Youtube) channel is not strictly a beauty channel. It's whatever I want. When you guys see my beauty videos, you guys don't really know what's going on in my cancer world.


8. You don't think: "Oh my god I'm going to die". It's more like: "I'm going to lose my hair, I'm going to be skinny, I won't be able to eat, go to school, see my friends.


9. I don't like wigs, they're so, I dunno…When I have on a wig I feel, not fake, just not me.

10. When I put on my make-up I feel like I can embrace those features that I really like about myself. I feel if someone's looking at me, they're looking at my make-up, not looking at my bald head. I am just trying to make young girls, young adults, adults, anyone, feel beautiful by using make-up.


11. When you're using very vibrant colors like this you always want to use a base. One, it will prevent creasing, and it will give the eyeshadow something to stick to.




12. Having cancer has been a gift, but it's a horrible, horrible thing.


What do you think of Talia Joy Castellano's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts