Zayn Malik Quotes

1. Would you prefer a fan or Megan Fox? A fan. Nothing is worth more than a fan.

2. It's important be yourself and be happy with who you are because that's what makes you unique.


3. We will never consider you a Directioner if you only love me, Harry, Louis and Liam.


4. The luckiest girl in the world would be Niall's future girlfriend.

5. I wouldn't change anything 'cause I love my life.


6. Loving someone who doesn't love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.


7. The reason I don't tweet as much as I used to, is because I'm sick of all the useless opinions and hate that I get daily. Goodbye Twitter.



8. Never live life in fear of death.

9. I want a girl who doesn't know that she's beautiful, so I have an excuse to let her know all the time.


10. You've got to take risks if you want to find love.

11. I have four boyfriends.

12. We don't mind having haters. As long as we have our girls, we are strong.

13. I don't need the perfect one, I just need somebody who will make me feel like I'm the only one.

14. I'm not one to get involved with what anyone says about me.


15. I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve at my best.


16. It's weird how much you can fit into a year...and how different your life can become.

17. When people are putting pressure on me I just completely ignore it.


18. One Direction is the main thing I'm doing and I'm 100 per cent dedicated to the group.



19. Don't ever let a guy make you feel ugly because no matter what you are beautiful with or without him.

20. Don't devote any time to thinking of painful memories from your past. You can't drive well while looking in the rearview mirror.


21. Just because you have the flaws, does not mean you aren't beautiful.

22. Now that we have a bit of money, it is nice to get gifts for people. Before I was getting and not really giving.

23. I don't want a complicated girl, I want a simple bride, that will lie down under the stars with me.

24. You know you're in love when you think about someone else more often than you think about yourself.


25. Just because your prince hasn't come doesn't mean you're not a princess.

26. Two years ago, if anyone had told me I'd be doing half the stuff I'm doing, I wouldn't have believed it.

27. I'm very attracted to a girl's eyes. I think you can tell a lot by a girl's eyes.


28. The person who will give you unexplained happiness, will also be the reason for your unexplained sadness.

 29. There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there's so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.

30. I was a bit of a handful when I was a kid because I was quite hyperactive. Even in the house my mom used to put me in my pram because I was so full-on.


31. Life isn't a music player where you choose whats being played, it is a radio where you have to enjoy what's being played.


32. Enjoy life...It has an expiration day.




33. Life's a funny thing, the minute you think you've got everything figured, something comes along and turns it all upside down.

34. I do feel like I've missed out a bit because I was really close with my sisters when I was at home. It must be weird for them but they cope really well.


35. If you meet a girl, you meet a girl. It's normal, so if you exchange numbers, whatevs, it's cool.

36. I though I had a type but I don't really have a type anymore. I just look for a girl who doesn't take herself too seriously.

37. Get on with life because life gets on without you.


38. It's pretty strange because you have images of people in your head when you left, then you just think they're going to be the same when you come back, like time freezes. I have sisters and from the ages of 11 to 13 - it's a big change for girls.

39. Absence makes your heart grown fonder.


40. This is for girls who have the tendency to stay up at night listening to music that reminds them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, hurt, pain and tears under the smiles, laughs and giggles on a daily basis. The girls who wear their heart on their sleeve. The girls who pray that things will work out just once and they'll be satisfied. The girls who scream and cry to their pillows because everyone else fails to listen. The girls who have so many secrets but wont tell a soul. The girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls that never win. The girls that stay up all night thinking about that one boy and hoping that he'll notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes, to the girls who are hoping that it'll get better somewhere down the road. For the girls who love with all their heart although it always gets broken. To girls who think it's over. To real girls, to all girls: You're beautiful.

41. We didn't really expect to achieve anything outside of the UK, and it just went crazy. It's just crazy that people know our music. We're just humbled by it.





42. No matter how many times people try to criticize you, the best revenge is to prove them wrong.

43. Everyone happens for a reason, learn it and move on. Don't be bitter about what happened, be happy about what will.


44. When we were on "The X Factor," we didn't realize how overnight the fame thing was. We didn't really understand it until we went on a shopping trip. It was like Week 7 or 8 of the show. We went with a few other contestants and there were loads of people, packed.

45. Mom I'm not going to war!


46. I am the most jealous boy in the world, when I'm with my girlfriend. I always kiss her so that the other guys know she's mine.

47. When they throw carrots on stage, it hurts.

48. In life we always fall for the person who will never fall for us, always want the the things we can't have, and say things we shouldn't.

49. I'd make Liam my slave and I would make him be my uh personal trainer!


50. Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.




51. Just because you don't have a prince doe's not mean you are not a princess.


52. Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life.


53. Fans aren't just fans…they're part of my family.



54. No matter how hard life is, don't lose hope.




55. I just wanted somebody to tell me that I could sing.

56. Some girls like to say one thing and mean another. And me being who I am, I'm very straightforward. Everything is very black and white for me. I don't really like playing mind games.


57. Don't call a girl a flirt, she's just trying to be nice. Don't call a girl obsessed when she's just in love.


58. I can always hear Harry screaming in the shower cause shampoo goes in his eyes, and Louis always goes in and helps him.

59. Before you judge someone else, judge yourself.

60. I like the term "misunderstood." But I am a bit of a bad boy.


61. Our parents are obviously proud, but they're still trying to get used to the fact that we're in a band. I have a feeling my mom would actually like One Direction if I wasn't in it!




62. If people talk behind your back, it's because you're ahead of them.

63. I'm a massive fan of Drake, and we walked right past him. He's too cool to be clapping One Direction though.


64. It hurts me when seeing a girl cry…I want to comfort them as long as I can…or I'll end up crying too…

65. Join us next week…where Zoe will be eating fruit off my naked body…

66. I love samosas filled with mincemeat. My mom makes really great ones.

67. It doesn't matter how much you flirt the whole day, at night you'll always end up thinking about the one you truly love.


68. I will never hurt a girl, I respect them too much.







69. I'm a couch potato. I love to stay in and just watch a DVD with the missus. Or we all go over to Louis's house and watch "X Factor."


What do you think of Zayn Malik's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts