Lee Thompson Young Quotes

1. I injured my foot just running sprints and stuff. I had a little tendonitis in my foot, which made it hard to practice. But I got over it.  


2. I get out of L.A. as often as I can.

3. I feel like, you know, it's kind of tough everywhere. That's why all these Internet dating sites are blowing up. In L.A., people are centered on their work. It's hard to get that time.


4. (on what he would like to tell to his fans and supporters) Number one thank you so much!  I just always am so happy if I am walking down the street and someone says: "Hey, I saw you in that show and I really enjoy it!" That means a lot because we do the work so people enjoy it and it's great to hear that. The number one thing I would say is thanks and the second thing is stay tuned because I am always trying to do more good work for people to enjoy.

5. This season I think in general we're just building on what we did last year that worked well with new characters in the world of Boston. Also Angie and Sasha and their relationship and filling in the ensemble around them. As the other characters are filled in we're getting more backstory for me and where I came from. It's really fun for me to explore that for that character.


6. (on Rizzoli & Isles) It gets into the character's story, family, what makes him tick. That I'm very excited about.


7. (on Billy Bob Thornton) He was kind of a coach all the time. He was a coach to all the young guys but he also keeps a light-hearted attitude on the set. He likes to crack a lot of jokes and stuff, too. But it's funny because he can switch it on and become really focused right away. That's just his style.

8. A lot of times my family misses stuff because I don't tell them.

9. (on Angie Harmon) As an actor watching her work, it's inspiring because she's really very, very skilled.

10. It was a lot of physical but it almost went into the mental because you had to have your mind prepared to do three hours of football before lunch and three hours after. That's an experience I never had before. So the physical required a lot of mental, if that makes sense.


11. I don't really like to watch myself. You become more self-aware, more self-conscious and that takes away from being genuine.




12. Well, I had never played football before so they sent me the script and I was like: "I don't even know who I play." But that character is perfect for me in so many ways. He's like third string and he comes in to play. You know, it's my first movie so it's kind of like getting the chance to do something great.


13. I definitely have my roots in South Carolina and I have some people that have moved to Georgia now.



14. My character is aware of history, and it comes up again this season, the history of African-Americans in colonial Boston. (Frost) doesn't really hold any grudges. At least I don't play it that way.


What do you think of Lee Thompson Young's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts