Kerry Katona Pregnant With Fifth Child

Kerry Katona has stated she is expecting her first child with fiancé George Kay.


Katona, who already has four kids from previous affairs, revealed in an interview on "The Alan Titchmarsh Show", 
which airs on Thursday afternoon, that she is excited about her pregnancy.

Katona, 33, was quoted as saying: "We've just found out we're having a baby - I'm three months pregnant. I have food and a baby in my belly, the best friends in the world, a great job and I'm a very lucky girl. I'm very grateful."


Kerry's announcement on the show came after she tweeted on Wednesday: "At this very moment...this very second right here... everything is PERFECT! I love my life!"




Kerry is already mom to Molly, 12, and Lilly-Sue, 10, with her first husband Brian McFadden, and Heidi, 6, and Max, 5, with second husband Mark Croft.

In an interview earlier this year, Katona admitted she wasn't done growing her brood and wants to have another two babies with George.

Katona claimed: "I've always wanted to have six kids, so another baby - or two - is definitely on the cards."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!




Comments

Popular Posts