Lori Loughlin Quotes

1. You have to make difficult choices in your life, and you just have to be happy with them.


2. It was quite an adjustment to me. Before "Full House" (1987) my roles were mostly serious soap opera parts playing evil characters. Now I was a squeaky clean morning show host from Nebraska on a TGIF sitcom.


3. Playing a fashion designer could be the bane of my existence because I am married to a fashion designer.

4. Surfing is not my strong point. And…I don't really have a tan. I go to the tanning place, the one that sprays you with color.


5. It's not rocket science, we are not solving any great problems here. We are just trying to make people forget about their problems and have fun. So I try to bring an essence of joy to my work.



6. It's funny, my girlfriends think that because I am married to a fashion designer, I get all these great tips and hints about great fashion, but it's not like that at all. He never tells me what to wear.


7. When you are developing a character you have to bring so much of yourself to the role.






8. It's true, I came up with the idea for Summerland, but it was a total fluke. Nobody was more shocked or amazed that the show is actually going to be made than I was.

9. When you don't work for a while, immediately you get a little black mark next to your name.


What do you think of Lori Loughlin's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts