Rapper Juvenile Releases New Track "LL Cool"

Rapper Juvenile, whose real name is Terius Gray, released a new song titled "LL Cool", referring to LL Cool J!


Juvenile, 38, sounds lyrically sharp on the track.

Over a noisy 808 beat and tickling bell melody, the former "Hot Boys" member raps ghetto-centric rhymes about guns, drugs and dope boys.


"I bought a crate full of bullets / I got AKs and grenades / My mama saw what I purchase and told me baby behave / She said it ain't really worth it / I said it worth it I'm hurtin' / And if it don't happen quick enough, then it's curtains for certain," he sings.

Then the rapper recites his infectious chorus, which takes its cue from LL Cool J's classic rap ballad: "I Need Love."

"When I'm alone in my room, sometime I stare at the wall / I got my mind on the money / S- I won't do to ball," Juvenile says.

Juvenile's track "LL Cool" is said to resemble Eminem's latest single "Berzerk," which is sort of a flip of old Beastie Boys songs.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts