Vin Diesel: "I'm A Bad Boy"

Vin Diesel, whose real name is Mark Sinclair Vincent, claims he is a "bad boy" both on screen and in real life.
 

Diesel - best known for appearing in several successful Hollywood movies such as "Saving Private Ryan" (1998), "Pitch Black" (2000), "The Fast and the Furious" (2001), "xXx" (2002), "The Chronicles of Riddick" (2004), "Fast & Furious" (2009), "Fast Five" (2011) and "Fast & Furious 6" (2013) - portrays anti-heroes on the big screen and admits he can find a lot in common with his vicious characters, noting he is not trying to set a good example for his fans.

Diesel, 46, was quoted as saying: "I'm not a goody two-shoes. Put it on record: I'm a bad boy. I never want to be considered a role model or anything that's unrealistic. I want to retain my right to be a bit "out there"."

Diesel worked as a nightclub bouncer before rising to stardom in Hollywood and admits he got into his fair share of fights.

Diesel revealed to Nuts magazine: ''I was the bouncer who stopped the other bouncers. If a guy was already on the floor and five bouncers were jumping on his head, I'd be the one going: "Hey man, that's enough!""


"But when I started, it was all fighting. I was a bouncer for nine years at this bar called Mars in New York. To do that job you have to be able to read people and you have to be ready to fight - every night. I must have been in hundreds of fights and they weren't pretty. But you try to avoid violence as much as you can," Diesel explained.




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts