Ariana Grande's Ex-Boyfriend Jai Brooks Slams Her For Cheating On Him With Nathan Sykes

Ariana Grande's ex-boyfriend tweeted that she cheated on him with Nathan Sykes!


Jai Brooks, a member of the YouTube comedy group The Janoskians, blasted Grande, 20, claiming she cheated on him with Nathan Sykes in a lengthy rant posted on Monday, Oct. 7.


"Yes I was cheated on. Yes it does suck. Yes I was left for another man," Brooks, 18, wrote in an extended tweet, noting: "I happen to be one of those people and I'm in a situation where I am constantly reminded of it every day. Like anyone who has been cheated on, it has been tough for me but I'm finally ready to move on."

"Nathan may be a top bloke or a sweet person, but what he did was just completely wrong," Jai continued, adding: "He interfered with my life and did not respect my relationship, his actions caused me to not be able to sleep at night and not see the world as a beautiful place. Nathan if you read this, when you hold her hand you better hold it tight because you are holding my world. I do wish you two happiness and a good life and hope everything works out."

Grande didn't address her ex by name, but she wrote on twitter what seems to be a reply: "Woke up this morning in complete and utter shock…I guess I shouldn't be so surprised…You said to me if I didn't come back to you, you'd make me look bad to the entire world…I'm no longer afraid of you or your lies anymore."

Grande claimed: "I'm going to be the lady my mother raised and carry myself with class and dignity…But I will never be any man's press opportunity…It's always ok to defend yourself. My fans know what kind of person I am. Never let any man discredit u or the values you were raised with...I'm finally happy. Words can't hurt me anymore.


After Grande's response Brooks - referring to her accusation that he'd "make (her) look bad to the entire world" if she ended things - wrote: "yeh I really said that…So much respect lost for a lie like that it's actually unbelievable."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts