Cher Lloyd Quotes

1. The fans have been chasing me everywhere.

2. I don't think I learned to rap, I just think it was already there and I just got bette.



3. I will never fit in because I was not meant to.

4. The people that are saying all those negative things, well if you're reacting to it in the way they want you to then they're winning.


5. (on paparazzi) They are scary. But it's alright, smile be polite and they get their shot and they move, no they don't they follow.


6. I'm an alright singer but I ain't the best and I know that.


7. I just go mental before I go onstage because I'm super nervous.

8. My advantage in the competition is probably I'm a bit different and I don't think anybody is completely the same as me.


9. The paparazzi have been quite weird towards me.



10. Before started the show I was a nobody and now I can't go anywhere.

11. I may come across as a tough cookie but really I'm just a little scared girl.


12. It's a fact of life, not everything's going to go perfectly.


13. It would be boring if everyone was the same as me.

14. I'm gonna smash it completely, I'm ready for it.


15. Keep supporting me, cuz without your support, I'd be going home watching Jeremy Kyle again.




16. I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I'm just walking on a red carpet, OH MY GOD!


17. My dad's my best mate, and he always will be.

18. The judges reactions were unreal, I'm pleasantly surprised.

19. I had a really good week last week, and hopefully this week is gonna be the same.

20. It's got LA ink and I wanna get a few new tats do thats why I wanna go there.


21. Some people find it hard to come to terms with the fact that everyone is different.



22. I will never ever stop singing. And I'll never stop fighting either.

23. I used to act a little bratty but it wasn't on purpose. I just knew what I wanted and I was very passionate about it.


24. My performance tonight is gonna be sick.


25. I think it could be cool, with baggy trousers, little hoody with the zip open and bobs ya teapot.

26. I would probably be either a lion or a Rottweiler probable because they're proper fierce.


27. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me because of the fact I haven't got any true friends! I'm fine the way I am.




28. Bad things happen sometimes, but I cant always cry about it. Now I do that at the end of the day, I tuck myself away, I have a cry and let it out.


29. I believe to make yourself original and to stand out from the rest of the bunch you need to do something different.




30. Hello,I think my t-shirts arrived and I cant wait to see it.Get it open. Oh,that's alright init it's a bit big but rather nice.


31. I wouldn't want to change myself for the whole world.




32. I do encourage people to go and have as many singing lessons as possible to get yourself even better.

33. This whole "X Factor" thing with people assuming I'm going to be a one-hit wonder - that won't happen with me.


34. When I was younger I did take a few a singing lessons but the way that I got taught was possible not the way that I wanted to sing.


35. Hate crimes are the scariest thing in the world because these people really believe what they're doing is right.

36. When you've got a dream, you don't just climb the ladder half way, you gotta climb right to the top.


37. I don't feel like I have to be the nice girl.


38. I've got a big respect for Ellie Goulding she's from Hamford that's by me.

39. No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you've got a dream theres no one out there that can stop you from achieving it.


40. I don't want to be pushed in the box with the whole Mariah Carey and the Beyonce cause that's all been done, and I wanna move on.


41. I've never ever cooked in my life, this is the first time officially and I'm gonna have to cook for the rest of the house.


42. Please, this ain't even jealousy. She ain't got a thing on me. Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans.




43. When you sing live, you cannot expect any artist, except for the amazing Beyonce or Gaga, to get it right every time.


44. Wherever you go, just always remember. That you got a home for now and forever and if you get low, just call me whenever. This is my oath to you.


45. I do care, and it does hurt me.


46. I believe someone should be able to dress according to the mood they're in. It shouldn't be forced and you shouldn't have to follow a trend.


47. Sushi…I don't understand it.



48. She was more of a friend, someone you could talk to if you were just having a bad day.

49. I don't care about the charts; I just want to make great music that I enjoy performing on stage and I'm proud of.


50. People can look forward to seeing a lot of parting onstage, not so serious cuz no one wants to see serious, let's just have a good time.


51. I'm not prepared to let anyone let me down.



52. I'll always stand by my Gypsy roots, and I'll always help out one of my own.

53. I don't have a middle name, probably because Cher's a bit of a silly name anyway you can't really put anything with it.


54. Haters…Who cares about the haters?


55. Thanks mum, thanks dad, for not giving me a middle name.

56. I try and make all my songs sound different from each other while doing it in a way that's still me. It's a tricky thing to do.


57. What I learnt about myself is you have to have very thick skin and if someone's got something bad to say about you take it on the chin.

58. Basically I stay positive because I think if you start thinking of all the negative things than that's just going to bring you down.


59. I've been so busy and it's all so hectic but that's the price you've gotta pay to completely smash it on a Saturday and I'm willing to do that.






60. In school, I was the quietest girl ever! I had a lot of trouble in school. Kids were mean to me.

61. I tend not to add lib in every line because I think it gets too boring and then it doesn't stand out as mush as it should do.


62. On that very first day, when I queued up, in the thousands, I never expected to get very far.




What do you think of Cher Lloyd's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts