Demi Lovato On Miley Cyrus: "I'm Happy Seeing Her Happy"

It is clear that Demi Lovato is a real friend with Miley Cyrus as she constantly defends her.


During a TV interview this week, Lovato, 21, was asked about Miley's recent weeks of controversy and whether young stars are under "pressure to be scandalous."


"I've said this a million times: I know Britney (Spears) and Miley very well, Miley has been one of my best friends growing up, and I'm happy for her," Lovato was quoted as saying.






Lovato explained: "She's doing what she wants to do, and this is her time to break out and figure out what she wants to do in her career, (with) her image and everything."

Lovato added: "I'm happy seeing her happy, because I love her so much…She doesn't care what people think, nor should she."



Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts