Lena Dunham's Love Letter To Boyfriend Jack Antonoff (SEE Here)

Lena Dunham has shared a love letter she wrote to boyfriend Jack Antonoff.

On Monday, as part of artist Miranda July's "We Think Alone" project, Dunham, 27, made public a private email she wrote to Antonoff, 29, in October 2012, while she was on a trip to India.


In the note, Dunham mentions seeing a young pair curled up together on a bench in a garden.

"And I thought of you, like always, and I felt I could spend four days on a bench with you and it wouldn't be enough time to hear all the stories you have to tell," Dunham wrote, claiming: "I literally want to know everything you have ever seen and what you felt like while you were seeing it."

Dunham added: "And I will be so much better my whole life for knowing these things".

Check out the whole letter below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts