Maila Nurmi Quotes

1. Oh yes, I dated Orson Welles. We had many encounters on both coasts.  I remember the first time he saw me in a boudoir, in a negligee, he said in that wondrous voice of his: "Magnificent Carcass."  "MAGNIFICENT CARCASS?" I thought to myself. Whatever, I didn't see that one coming. But that's really all I want to say about Orson. I don't want to go into how he gave me the Clap.

2. Screaming relaxes me so.


3. (on James Dean) We have the same neuroses.

4. A Vampira cocktail, you like it?  It hates you.

5. (on James Dean) He was a very naughty boy.

6. And if things are slow in linoleum, I can also do carpentry, make drapes or refinish furniture.

7. I always pity people who aren't very bright.


8. (on Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson) They eventually called me in to sign a contract and she was there. They had hired her without asking me.




9. (on Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson) I'm just waiting for her plastic surgery to backfire - for her bosoms to poison her.


What do you think of Maila Nurmi's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts