Snooki On Past Anorexia Struggle (VIDEO)

Snooki spoke out about her past struggles with anorexia on Monday's "Dancing with the Stars."


In rehearsal footage with her partner Sasha Farber, Snooki, 25, confessed that as a high school cheerleader, her eating disorder "got really, really bad."


"Cheerleading was my life in high school but it wasn't always easy for me," Snooki was quoted as saying, noting: "I started to be anorexic…There were these little girls coming up, like freshmen, that literally, like, 70 pounds. And I was like, my spot as a "flier" is going to get taken away. So I ended up starving myself."

Snooki explained: "I started eating one salad a day, and then it became, like, one cracker a day, and then it became just one grape a day. And then…just not eating at all for, like, three days. It was a really, really, bad time for me."


Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts