Blake Shelton Quotes

1. There have been times when we're live on TV and Carson will ask a direct question to Cee Lo and Cee Lo not even know because he's texting some girl or playing Angry Birds or something on his phone. It'll completely just go right over his head.


2. I love my wife so much I stole food for her from catering tonight... 


3. Shoot, man, I love everybody! I don't have time to hate.







4. (on Luke Bryan's ACM Entertainer of the Year win) Congratulations, buddy, you won entertainer of the year in your first - and last - year of co hosting the ACM Awards.


5. Don't waste your time lookin' over your shoulder; those loves from the past ain't getting' no closer. When I look in my future, you're all I can see, so honey, don't go lovin' on nobody but me.




6. (on which coach gives the best gifts) Oh, Christina…absolutely no comparison…Probably because she's the richest person on Earth, might be why.

7. To me, what makes an artist is a unique personality that they're not afraid to let show.


8. When I think about the songs I might record, I ask myself: "Can I picture anybody I know back home sitting in their truck cranking this up?"




9. What you need to know about me is that I always just wanted to be a country singer. I didn't choose the path of television or being on magazine covers.


10. This just in from the surgeon general...Not voting for @JermainePaul causes erectile dysfunction in men ages 1 through 99!!!



11. I love to deer hunt and fish and drive down the back roads in my truck. All those things basically equal freedom to me - and not having to return that message or call from my record company or management. At some point, I need to recharge.


12. I get on Twitter, one of my routines during the day, if I'm home is, I wake up, get a cup of coffee, turn on the Weather Channel and I'll look at what people are saying to me on Twitter on my phone.

13. The Doobie Brothers' "What a Fool Believes" makes me want to move. And I still haven't gotten over the Macarena. Who has?

14. I'm so drunk right now I just walked in to Pizza Hut and shouted "Hey bitch I'm not an employee but I will stuff your crust" to an old man...

15. Ironically, being a coach on "The Voice" and spending time with those kids, Xenia and Dia especially, I learned a lot about myself. It reminded me how lucky I am that this happened for me, and it kind of lit the spark inside me again for my love of music.


16. I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you're going to stand up there, take your vows, and be married to them for the rest of your life.




17. (on Luke Bryan's skinny jeans at the ACM Awards) How about a shout-out to the Sherwin-Williams company for spray painting Luke's jeans tonight?


18. Michael Buble is seriously my favorite entertainer. Have you ever seen the guy in concert? He's hilarious. Women love him. Guys want to meet him. He has everything that I wish I could do onstage. And I'm guessin' he's a good-lookin' guy - although he's not one of "People" magazine's sexiest men.

19. Seriously…I'm so hungover right now I just boiled a sandwich and threw a rock at myself...

20. There needs to be an app that edits what I say versus what I want to say.

21. Anytime that the Arizona Cardinals play football, I scream at the top of my lungs at the television. And I have certain dances that I do.


22. Where I live in Oklahoma, it's all ranchers. My friends are all cowboys and pretty rough guys. If I had a hot tub back there, I may as well have Richard Simmons come over and live with me.




23. If we had known our love would come to this...we could have saved our hearts the hurt of wasted years.

24. Call the doctor if your erection lasts more than 4 hours?!!! Bullshit!!! I'm calling the newspaper!!!!


25. I think every cute girl is told to move to L.A. someday. So I do like the drive over from my house to the studio.

26. Grown men who wear skinny jeans may as well put on a t shirt that says "trust me girls, if I can fit in here…you're not interested"".

27. My life has been an open book, for better or for worse.

28. Nobody wants to listen to their grandpa's music. And I don't care how many of these old farts around Nashville going: "My God, that ain't country!" Well that's because you don't buy records anymore, jackass. The kids do, and they don't want to buy the music you were buying.


What do you think of Blake Shelton's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts