Howard Stern Returns To "America's Got Talent"

Howard Stern is coming back to "America's Got Talent."

Stern, 59, made the decision on his radio show on Tuesday.

It will be Howard's third season as a judge on the TV competition.


Stern revealed to his radio audience: "It started out as a goof. Now it's becoming a job. I am very excited to be going back to "America's Got Talent." I will go back (for) one more season."


He claimed that he believed his fellow judges Mel B, Howie Mandel and Heidi Klum would also return, but could not confirm their participation.


Stern admitted that his own decision was a tough one, because he wants more time for himself.

Stern joked: "I decided I needed a personal life, but that big black hole in me that demands attention…(that part) won."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts