Kylie Jenner Sparks Controversy With "Bipolar" Joke About Hair

Kylie Jenner has caused a buzz with a joke about being "bipolar."

On Wednesday, Jenner, 16, posted a shot on twitter, writing: "I miss my black hair I'm so bipolar :( ."

The comment did not sit well with followers who considered Jenner was too ignorant and disrespectful regarding a very serious mental illness.

One Twitter user shared: "Kylie Jenner just tweeted "I miss my black hair I'm so Bipolar:(". No, you're not "so Bipolar", you're indecisive…and a moron."


Another tweeted: "Kylie Jenner with her "i'm bipolar" makes me sick."



"That was 100% the dumbest and most ignorant use of the word bipolar," a third commenter added.



Jenner herself has not replied yet to her critics.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts