Lady Gaga: "I Smoked 15 Joints A Day"

In a new interview with "Attitude", Lady Gaga admitted she used to smoke a lot of weed to cope with her hip injury.


"I was smoking 15 joints a day," Gaga, 27, was quoted as saying: "It was a habit that eventually occurred when the pain got so bad with the hip."


Gaga noted: "I was just numbing, numbing, numbing myself and then sleeping it off and then getting on stage, killing it in pain, then getting off and smoking, smoking, smoking, not knowing what the pain was."

Gaga claimed her experience with performance artist Marina Abramovic helped her quit the habit.


"Marina said: "OK, you're coming to my house - no television, no computer, no marijuana, no nothing, no food. For three days, art only. You eat only art,"" Gaga continued, adding: "Now I smoke a little bit at night just, you know, for fun. But not to cope - that's the difference. I'm the soberest I've ever been in the past five years."




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts