Lady Gaga To Madonna: "I Don't Want Your F**king Throne" (VIDEO)

Lady Gaga spoke out about her feuds with Madonna and Perez Hilton on Tuesday's "Howard Stern Show." 






Asked about the Queen of Pop, Gaga, 27, revealed: "I think she's more aggravated that I'm not upset that she doesn't like me. 'Cause I don't care that she doesn't like me."


Gaga continued: "There's always this pissing match. "Did she take her torch? Is she the new her? Is she gonna outlast her or not?""




"There's a thing with some people that I'm a "threat to the throne"…and I don't want your f**king throne!" Gaga pointed out.


Gaga also explained how her feud with Perez Hilton, 35, started in 2011, stating: "I took two days out of my schedule when I was on a world tour to do an interview for him, to support a show that he was doing ("All Access").


"In the middle of the interview, he started asking me really terrible questions, and he was being very negative about "Born This Way", and we had had a lot to drink," Gaga noted.


Gaga was quoted as saying: "I felt betrayed, so I started crying…they wouldn't turn the cameras off."

Mother Monster revealed that Hilton later apologized: "But I sorta felt like it was like: "I'm Perez Hilton so I'm allowed to treat you this way.""

"He's just mad that I don't wanna hang out with him anymore, 'cause I don't wanna be around fake people," Gaga added.


Check out Lady Gaga's interview below…





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts